This solution is ranked
in What are the best 3D roguelikes on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlersRead user opinions
in What are the best Ps4 roguelike gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Magic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Roguelike gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games similar to Diablo 3Read user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawlers for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best fast-paced games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Dungeon Crawler RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelike games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One FPS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Roguelikes on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best roguelikes/roguelites on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Ziggurat
- "I love me some rougelikes! However, I seem to have a hard time finding 3D one's for PC. But Ziggurat fits the bill. I love the graphics and the game play is engaging and challenging. I'd definitely recommend it.""Although this game is good it is far from the best rougelike game for pc. I love the combo of fps, and that it includes dungeon crawl aspects but there are much better games in the genre out there. It is just ok"
- "If you are looking for a good game on Steam that has some Magic in it, well then check out Ziggurat. It's a first person shoot with a dungeon crawl. You battle, cast spells and a bunch more. I would highly recommend you check it out. ""This first person magic sort of game is very fun. There is a lot that can happen in the dungeon. The game may be short, but there is definitely some replay value. "
- "I love playing Steam games on my PC. It is my favorite way to game. I'm always on the lookout for the best Fast-Paced games on Steam. I recently tried Ziggurat but this game is not really my cup of tea. I have never really enjoyed first-person perspective games. That being said, Ziggurat is one of the best games of this kind if you like action oriented rogue-like dungeon crawler RPGs.""Ziggurat is excellent for those who like logic games. It's fast paced and it is a lot of fun. Countless hours of adventure, and great graphics!""Great graphics on this exciting first person shooter game. It is inspired by the classics. This is the best fast-paced game on Steam."
- "Ziggurat has very few negative reviews vs positive reviews. The people who play it seem to really enjoy it and can't get enough. It may not be the "best" but it certainly is a favorite among Steam users,""Not really an RPG. It's more of an FPS using the dungeon crawler theme. If you're specifically looking for an RPG, this isn't the one.""Ziggurat is a intriguinig first person shooter. I also really liked the dungeon crawling elements of the game."
- "Ziggurat is a pretty fun game, but not anything like Rogue. It's more akin to early first person shooters like Hexen which is a name I haven't heard much. But it really envokes the nostalgia of a time gone by.""Ziggurat is a fantastic action game that allows the player to explore dungeons with stealth. I loved the fast paced combat and the myriad of different spells at my disposal.""I wanted a rougelike, and what I got was a FPS really. It bills itself as this combination for fps and rougelike but I'm not sure who they think they are kidding."
- "I wanted a new game to play that was a roguelike multiplayer game. Ziggurat is a great one. It's not perfect by any means, but it is a first person shooter that has a dungeon crawl type of play to it. It requires sneaking around rather than just a full on blast-em-up style game.""Ziggurat is a Roguelike game on Steam that I've played a few times. I have to say that I am not a fan of the game. The mechanics are troublesome, so I never actually get into the game. ""Ziggurat is a dungeon crawler rogue-like shooter game available on Steam. It has great reviews, so it is a great example of a rogue-like game."
- "This is a great, fun game which combines the vibe of Heretic with Serious Sam's game play. I have a few complaints, but given the scope of the game it really feels like a well balanced package all-in-all."
- "I had a lot of hope for this dungeon crawler FPS game on Steam, Ziggurat. The game promised immersive action and a lot of different rooms to explore and get through. But I quickly found a way to "beat" the game, and now I find that the gameplay is pretty repetitive. It was fun while it lasted, but I don't think I'll have Ziggurat on regular rotation. ""This is exactly what I wanted to find -- a dungeon-crawler on Steam. I love PC games, and this is my kind of game. Sharing with my friends who are also looking, too.""This game is breathtaking, is so entertaining playing with it, you lose the sense of time when you play with it. "