This solution is ranked
in What are the best robot vacuum cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic vacuum cleaners for home sweeping machineRead user opinions
in What are the best high end robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best iRobot vacuumsRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent automatic vacuum cleaners for sweepingRead user opinions
in What are the best Roomba vacuum cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic floor cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic vacuum vac cleaners for hair dust dirt removalRead user opinions
in What are the best vacuum cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robotic vacuums for every type of floorRead user opinions
in What are the best robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best reviewed robot cleanersRead user opinions
in What are the best robot vacuums for hardwood and carpetRead user opinions
in What are the best robot vacuums for pet owners of 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best products to watch out for this Amazon Prime DayRead user opinions
in What are the best smart home gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgetsRead user opinions
What the community says about iRobot Roomba 980
- "I couldnt live without this! I have 2 cats and a dog, and there is hair everywhere! With the roomba, I don't have to spend hours each week sweeping and vacuuming. It picks up all the hair and mess, it's quiet, and the battery lasts forever. It's also SUPER easy to use. It is expensive, but to me, it is worth every penny! "
- "I was hesitant to buy the iRobot Roomba 980 but I'm now a fan. It is a bit pricey ($890), but with the added WiFi functionality and battery life, I think it's worth the money. This model seems to be sturdier and to my eye it is more visually appealing than earlier models. It's great at keeping pet hair under control."
- "Definitely iRobot Roomba is one of the best robotic cleaners in the market but it is way too much expensive. If you are going to buy a robotic cleaners for the first time, I would not recommend this one. Go and buy a cheaper one to see whether you are going to be satisfied with a robotic cleaner. If you are already used to robotic cleaners, go and buy this one and you will not regret."
- "The link is to a product page on Amazon for the iRobot Roomba 980 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity. The iRobot Roomba 980 has the AeroForce cleaning system with Power Boost and the iAdapt 2.0 navigation system. It can be monitored through a smartphone using the iRobot Home App, and its battery can last up to 120 minutes. iRobot HOME App lets you clean, schedule, & customize cleaning preferences from your smartphone; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant."
- "This vacuum cleaner is expensive but it's very impressive tech that belongs to the future that fortunately we have today. We have a lot of pet cats and the amount of hair on our floors every day is staggering. You can program this robot vacuum to navigate through your floors by itself and it does your job for you while you do other things. It keeps our floors clean and spotless, but if you plan to buy this you have to make sure no cords are on its way otherwise it might break. It explains it all in the manual. It's the perfect vacuum cleaner for pet hair. "
- "This thing is just amazing. I've gotten to a point where I practically just drop things on the ground rather than walk to the trash can because what's the point when this thing will take care of it in a few minutes? Personally I think I went overboard with this model as the extra features aren't really useful to me but I still don't regret the purchase.""The iRobot Roomba 980 is a terrific robotic vacuum. Just turn it on and let it do its work while you go shopping, work, or simply relax. The suction is great; it seems to pick up almost everything and avoids hitting the same obstacles over and over. ""The 980 seems like the best auto vacuum ive ever seen, the fact that you can control it with your voice remotely is amazing. and a 120 minute battery is more than enough time to clean a mansion a couple of times. "
- "Cleans an entire level of your home with iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization Runs for up to 120 minutes, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job. This is a good robot cleaner and and an wonderful solution to this topic."
- "I love my Roomba. This saves me so much time. I really believe it works better than me. The air power this has is incredible. I have two dogs and lots of dog hair every day. I let this Roomba do its thing and my dog hair problems are gone. I love the home app where I can set it up and schedule it to clean anytime. This is the best."
- "I held off on getting a Roomba for so long because when they first came out they were kind of a joke. But, oh, man, has a lot changed! I got one of these after seeing it in action at a friend's. It's great and so easy to control through the app. Love it! (Cat doesn't, haha!)"
- #44 of 92
in What are the best tech gadgets