This solution is ranked
in What are the best 90s teen moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic films you can watch on Disney+Read user opinions
in What are the best girly moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best 1999 moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best spring moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best dramatic comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best 90s comediesRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic American moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about 10 Things I Hate About You
- AnonymousWritten on May 30, 2018"Where do I even begin. I have been in love with this movie since the first time I watched it. Every time we went into a store the first thing I would look for was this movie. I could NEVER find it. Now that I currently own it, I watch it at least once a week, STILL. Health Ledger will always been my 90's crush. Great for teenage kids too. I loved this movie when I was a teenager! :) |"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on January 17, 2019"at first, i wasn't really into this movie but as i watched it more times, i became hooked with the characters and storyline. i understood it more in a sense..."
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"Every time I heard the song Can't Take My Eyes Off You, it always been Patrick Verona's voice I want to hear. This man could sing in the middle of the school and slowly melted the cold heart of Kat Stratford. "AnonymousWritten on May 25, 2018"Great to have the comedy romantic fillm"
- AnonymousWritten on June 13, 2018"Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles have an on-screen chemistry that is so believable. SO believable, in fact, that it is unbelievable that movie producers didn't try to pair them again. A coming of age movie, this one is a romantic comedy for the ages. Certainly one of the best that came out in 1999."
- AnonymousWritten on July 5, 2018"How versatile is Heath Ledger??? I had forgotten about this film Anyway, about spring? Well, school and spring don't mesh but in a sense they do. This is a chick-flick and almost every good chick-flick happens around springtime. HAHAHAHA. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 5, 2018"As a movie fan, I love Heath Ledger. I also love the teen flicks from my younger years. 10 Things I hate about you was great. It had the right plot line and characters that seemed real. A must watch for those that grew up in the late 90s and early 00s as a teen."
- AnonymousWritten on June 21, 2018"Can I just say that this couple is my childhood? I won't forget how it made me laugh and cry! "
- AnonymousWritten on June 24, 2018"It's definitely not the best movie or most well known, but the plot is based on Shakespeare but in modern times. B list celebs but still worthy."