This solution is ranked
in What are the best supernatural movie seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best slasher movies to watch with friendsRead user opinions
in What are the best slasher movies of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best Movies every Jigsaw fan should seeRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that won't let you sleepRead user opinions
in What are the best urban legends moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best American Horror filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best underrated horror moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best ghost moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Halloween moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies or TV shows where the protagonist dies earlyRead user opinions
in What are the best horror filmsRead user opinions
What the community says about A Nightmare on Elm Street
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on June 13, 2018"magnifico!!! this movie is one of the scariest ive ever seen and ive had trouble sleeping for a month after watching this"
- AnonymousWritten on June 22, 2017"I first saw A Nightmare on Elm Street when I was far too young--probably younger than ten--and it scared me so much that it was hard for me to sleep for years afterwards. Definitely a good movie and a classic, but keep your young children away from it."AnonymousWritten on May 15, 2017"What to see a great slasher film?A Nightmare on Elm Street is one of the best and will satisfy your needs on Amazon demand."AnonymousWritten on October 2, 2017"The entire series was great and fun to watch as a teen. I still enjoy seeing them around Halloween each year."
- AnonymousWritten on October 30, 2017"This movie is definitely one of the scariest i have ever seen, i recommend watching it with friends near you :)"AnonymousWritten on October 29, 2017"This movie is so interesting, i was absorbed by it, i felt emotions in every minute"
- AnonymousWritten on June 23, 2018"Well, I am a guy who doesn't get scared easily. But Freddy Krueger scares the living daylight out of me. The first time I watched this movie, I got so terrified, I slept with my lights on for a few weeks. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 7, 2018"A Nightmare on Elm Street by Wes Craven set a new paradigm in the slasher genre by mixing fantasy and supernatural with the classic body count. Freddy Krueger, the iconic killer was a child murderer who was burned down to flames is killing the children of those who killed him by entering into their dreams when they fall asleep."
- AnonymousWritten on June 20, 2018"Freddy Krueger is a monster!!!! The movie just started and he scares me right away when he is in the basement. And Oh God, whenever I go to sleep, I imagine that I would dream like Tinaaa :((("
- AnonymousWritten on May 30, 2018"This is one of my favorite horror movies of all time and also probably the most underrated there is. If any movie deserves a remake today its this one. Brings back lots of memories from my teenage years. Freddy is a great horror character and the story line is excellent. "
- AnonymousWritten on July 4, 2018"This is one of the movies where I was afraid of falling asleep! It was like omg freddy is coming plus that creepy nursery rhyme about freddy when it play its like ughhhh"
- AnonymousWritten on September 25, 2019"It has been decades since the movie came out but it's a classic Halloween movie that will still give you a good fright."
There are no comments yet!
- #25 of 42
in What are the best horror filmsAnonymousWritten on October 20, 2017"This film is a classic in the horror genre. It is just one of the best to this day. I could watch it over and over again! "AnonymousWritten on May 11, 2018"While it being 'the best' is subjective at best, and probably wrong on a subjectivity level anyway. This movie scared the ever loving crap out of me as a kid. Looking back now it's not so scary, but the one scene where the dude gets basically eaten by his mattress...scarred me for years."AnonymousWritten on November 8, 2017"This movie gave me nightmares. It made me afraid to fall asleep for a while after I watched it. It is a great horror movie."