This solution is ranked
in What are the best horror filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best psychological thriller moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best thriller moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best John Krasinski movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies of 2018 to watchRead user opinions
in What are the best horror movies on HuluRead user opinions
in What are the best Emily Blunt moviesRead user opinions
in What are the scariest moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror storiesRead user opinions
in What are the best full movies on YouTubeRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch todayRead user opinions
in What are the best underrated horror moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with scary monstersRead user opinions
in What are the best Halloween moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to rentRead user opinions
What the community says about A Quiet Place
- "I have been looking for a horror movie ti watch with my boyfriend on Amazon Prime. The best movie that we came across has to be A Quiet Place. This movie scared us both so bad that we did not to go to bed right away after."""A Quiet Place" scared the mess out of me. I thought I was immuned to being scared in the theaters, but I was dead wrong. Krasinski dives inside what makes humans tick and exploits is for a top-notch horror film."
- "Honestly, A Quiet Place may pass as a horror film but not under the genre of a psychological thriller film. This is more of a horror film to me. A film about a family. Although I like the use of American sign language as a means of communication.""A Quiet Place, which I have heard a lot of good things about, is more of a horror film than thriller but it does have psychological components. I haven't seen this film yet but I know it does a lot of fresh and new things in a somewhat stagnant genre so it is a fairly good match.""I have watched "A Quiet Place" and it is an edge seater. If you are a woman, you especially will feel what the mother is going through when she has to give birth with no drugs, and in total silence all the while wondering how she's going to keep a newborn quiet. The creature you get to see right off, the whole movie is amazing. You will watch it over and over as you realize the different ways of living that they had to adapt to, to be completely quiet.""I never seen this movie but heard it was super scary. We used to watch a lot of thrillers but lately with kids running around we don't get the chance too often."
- "I just want to say that John Krasinski should be praised in A Quiet Place not just as an actor but as a director too. He showed here how talented he was after so many years of working on the long-running TV show The Office. Watching the entire film was nerve-wracking despite its entirety is without a dialogue."
- "If what you're looking for is the top movies of 2018, then I can't say that this really meet that criteria. But if you're looking for pretty good horror flicks from 2018? Well, then you've read the right review."
- "A Quiet Place is definitely the best horror movie on Hulu. It has a great concept with frustrating choices. the ilm has chose to concentrate on actions and its premise because it has very little dialogue which is rare nowadays. But it will sulk you in and want to know the ending once you start seeing this"
- #3 of 19
in What are the scariest movies"The best scary movies are ones that stay with you your entire life. They make you look around your room for ghost. They make you check your closet for dolls. They make you look under the bed for monsters. I want to revist my favorite movies and I think this is a great source for that. "
- "I love this movie because it gets what a horror movie should do. The threat of the antagonist is as compelling as when it finally appears. Finally actors and actresses in this movie who perform well without many lines is also amazing. It's one of the best horror movies I've seen in the last few years."
- #14 of 23
in What are the best movies to rent"Okay i didn't expect that i would like this movie because there weren't so many dialogue in here. But whoa! this was so gripping. i was tense and on the edge of my seat the entire time i was watching it on theaters. I wanted to rewatch it so i rented this on iTunes again. "