This solution is ranked
in What are the best Paul Rudd movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Michael Peña movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Evangeline Lilly movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Michael Douglas moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Marvel movies on Disney+Read user opinions
in What are the best Hayley Atwell movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Judy Greer movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Marvel moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Ant-Man
- AnonymousWritten on June 27, 2018"in the grand scheme of the marvel cinematic universe, ant-man isn't really one of the big boys, you know? not like ironman or capt america or thor, but it doesn't really matter becausepaul rudd was everything in this movie. his performance was the cherry at the top of an overall solid movie"
- AnonymousWritten on July 16, 2019"I'll never forget the role Michael Pena has for this movie. Though he isn't Ant-man, I've started following him and watched Narcos after I saw his performance here. One of the funniest characters ever in Marvel Cinematic Universe I think. One of my favorite Michael Pena movies ever!"AnonymousWritten on July 23, 2018"Although I was watching this movie out of Marvel fandom, I did not know that Michael Pena is also here. Gonna rewatch it again to see if he has that many appearances lol."
- AnonymousWritten on July 12, 2018"I love Evangeline Lilly. I think this is the most complete role I've seen her portrayed. It showcased her acting prowess and her fight-skills. She's totally bad-ass."
- AnonymousWritten on May 24, 2018"This copy is awful. Don't waste your money on this DVD. I took this DVD directly from the sealed case to my DVD player and it skips constantly. It started with small glitches on the edges of the TV. Ater about 30 minutes in it started getting worse, glitches and pauses. Then about midway through the movie when it's starting to pick up. It freezes and I can't get any farther in the movie. When I go to screen selections and choose a scene ahead of where I stopped in an attempt to rewind it back. The scene doesn't even load. People wonder why the disc sales are going down the toilet, this copy is worthless. The quality is less than that of a burned downloaded copy. There's no artwork inside, downloadable copies, nothing. I need to emphasis, this review is not about the movie, everyone will have their own opinion on that. This is about the DVD only, and it is hands down the worst copy of a DVD I've ever bought in my life. I don't have the biggest collection, roughly 70-80 movies. But I feel confident in saying, I've never had this issue before. Thus leading to a 1 star, I wish I could go lower than that. Amazon needs to pull these off their store immediately, just unacceptable. "
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on July 23, 2018"I didn't expect that I will see Peggy in this movie! Well, good job on that one, Marvel. "
- AnonymousWritten on November 7, 2019"Given that Ant-Man is one of the funniest MCU films, I can only commend the actress' performance on this one. Definitely going to be one of the best Judy Greer films!"
- #23 of 33
in What are the best Marvel movies
There are no comments yet!