This solution is ranked
in What are the best Robert Zemeckis moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies from the 80sRead user opinions
in What are the best 80's comediesRead user opinions
in What are the best nostalgic moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best 80s comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for teenagersRead user opinions
in What are the best 80's sci-fi moviesRead user opinions
in What are the most re-watchable moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies set in LARead user opinions
in What are the best movies that are part of trilogiesRead user opinions
in What are the best summer films everRead user opinions
in What are the best time travel moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure movies of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best rainy day moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that predicted the futureRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the funniest comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
What the community says about Back to the Future
- "Robert Zemeckis has helmed a lot of good films including Cast Away and Forrest Gump but Back to the Future is easily my favorite one. Just the concept of time travel alone would have done the trick, but man, Marty and Doc Brown really made fall in love with this film because they were just so believable. And in turn, it made Back to the Future believable for me. So glad that this is included in this list and I am even happier to find a good copy on this site!"
- "The best movies from the 1980s? Hell yeah. Provocative, time-travel, wacky lead characters, and stereotypical antagonist. What else could you ask for? Just seeing how it was back in the day made this film worth-while. But the way Back to the Future was executed ensures that this film would endure the test of time."
- "I am lucky to have watched a number of 80's movies and I gotta admit that Back to the Future is my favorite. Well, it has become one of my all-time favorite films not just because it is a funny film. But it is the most complete film I have ever seen. It has great graphics, great storyline, and great actors. The plot twist is something you wouldn't be able to guess if you're watching it for the first time. Plus the music rocks!!!"
- "As much as it pains me to do so, I am going to have to disagree that this is a good movie for the teenage members of our society. We all know that American Teenagers love Eric Stoltz, who's most beloved role was that of 'Stoner Bud' in Fast Times At Ridgemont High, more than any other actor in recent memory. So when he was fired from the movie in favor of a smirking Micheal J. Fox in the role of Marty McFly, teenagers obviously rebelled and have used the hashbrown tag #StoltzBro on the twitterbooks and instasnaps as a means of organizing a nationwide boycott against Robert Zemeckis and his band of Time Travelling dullards."
- "One of the most iconic films ever. Back to the Future is a movie that is way ahead of its time. It is thought-provoking when you look at the premise of going back in time and killing your grandparents then you cease to exist. Aside from the philosophical questions, the movie itself is entertaining. Marty and Doc Brown really played their roles really well and I doubt any actors of their time would have done half as great as these two. I love watching it over and over."
- "In terms of the Blu-Ray, the transfer of these movies was impressive. The quality is crystal clear, which was something that I was not expecting. I do wish they were packaged normally, they are packed in on one of another instead of separate cases for each. I feel like this might be a cost saving measure on their end, but it is a huge hassle. The movies are of course, a great classic. "
- "Is there anything left to say about this classic? Back to the Future captured the minds of millions around the world with its time-travel concept. But it was really Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd who captured their hearts. And mine too. I still watch this film years later."
- "If you're a fan of time travel movies, then, you've probably already watched this. If not, you need to watch it now. This is one of the best time travel movies that transcended its time and inspired a lot of other movies of its kind.""Back to the Future is a classic time travel movie. I could re-watch this movie every week. Fun, silly, and fresh. However, if you are looking for a more scientific or serious movie on time travel, this movie may not be for you."
- "The best movie that predicted the future is Back to the Future directed by Robert Zemeckis. This sci-fi classic starring Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd had the uncanny ability to forsee the rise of a rich , overbearing, loud-mouth that owned casinos and ran a corrupt town. "
- #18 of 18
in What are the best movies for kids
- "I enjoyed this movie as a teenager, mostly because I enjoyed Michael J. Fox. Though this has some rather funny parts, I don't really consider it a comedy as such. I like to laugh out loud, but I don't remember this being that kind of movie. I have to admit, it has been a few years since I last watched it though. Still, great movie. Entertaining and fun. And a little bit funny I guess."
- #28 of 44
in What are the best sci-fi movies
- "Back to the Future is a classic and for good reason. It's the perfect teen/young adult movie as even now so many decades letter, I think everyone can connect with the characters and situations. Also Doc is probably one of the most iconic and memorable characters ever made. Awesome movie."