This solution is ranked
in What are the best Disney animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic films you can watch on Disney+Read user opinions
in What are the best Disney princess moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Academy Award nominees for Best Picture that made Oscar historyRead user opinions
in What are the best kids and family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar-winning Disney films available to stream on Disney+Read user opinions
in What are the best childhood moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney musical moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best musical moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
What the community says about Beauty and the Beast
- AnonymousWritten on November 12, 2017"Beauty and the Beast is an iconic Disney movie that I still like to watch. It's truly a classic."
- AnonymousWritten on February 20, 2020"So glad that this is on Disney+! I can watch it in its full HD glory i am trully BLESSED! I will add this to my watchlist now"
- AnonymousWritten on May 23, 2018"I love this movie, I have watched it more times than I can count. I love the fairytale and Disney did an amazing job with this movie, only disney can turn a footstool into a dog character and make it believable. This has a great message, don't just a book by its cover"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on May 23, 2018"I wanted to find the best kids and family movies. I love to just let me kids watch their favorite movies while I'm busy, so I needed something they'd like. I found Beauty and the Beast. I remember this movie from when I was a kid. I loved it so much! It's such a beautiful movie with beautiful animation and great characters, plus an amazing soundtrack. I highly recommend this movie!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on March 25, 2019"I remember my Mom taking me to the movies to see this film. 90s kids like me will surely relate since this was one of the best movies for kids back then"
- AnonymousWritten on August 6, 2018"Tale as old as time, true as it can be... What a movie. For me, remakes couldn't match this movie's musicality and emotions."
- AnonymousWritten on November 16, 2017"Beauty and the Beast is an excellent movie for kids. My daughter asked us to replay this movie hundreds of times. She even went as Belle one Halloween and wore that yellow dress for months! The story is timeless and teaches about finding beauty beneath the surface. I believe you've found a most excellent solution in this movie. "AnonymousWritten on January 26, 2018"That's a pretty good suggestion but not my favorite Disney movie. Robin Hood was the one I watched over and over and Lady and the Tramp was my sister's favorite."
- #11 of 18
in What are the best movies for kidsAnonymousWritten on February 16, 2018"Beauty and the Beast is an amazing movie for kids. Really, I guess it is better suited for girls, but boys might enjoy it too. I watch this movie with my daughters on a regular basis. Highly recommended!"
- #11 of 17
in What are the best musical moviesAnonymousWritten on November 11, 2019"I didn't know this existed til today! :O I watched it and loved it.. I'm a big sucker for disney princesses that's why"
- #12 of 16
in What are the best animated moviesAnonymousWritten on May 28, 2018"Beauty and the Beast is a completely charming animated movie. A wonderfully entertaining tale with great music and a powerful message for the kids, it's always a good choice to watch."
- AnonymousWritten on October 28, 2017"Despite the whole issue of stockholm syndrome, the story itself was involving, and the songs are always great. The animation was excellent, as well as the voice acting. This is definitely a movie that all kids should see."AnonymousWritten on November 3, 2017"As my kids grow up I will be showing them movies from my childhood. I feel Beauty and the Beast is on the list of movies that all kids should see at least once. There are a lot of good lessons in that movie."