This solution is ranked
in What are the best erotic horror filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best sexy horror moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Tom Waits moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best vampire moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Francis Ford Coppola moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror storiesRead user opinions
What the community says about Bram Stoker's Dracula
- AnonymousWritten on July 7, 2018"Was disappointed to see this second on the list because I remember I was in college when this came out and became the most iconic erotic horror film of my time! Come on guys, if you haven't upvoted this I think you haven't watched it yet. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 25, 2018"If I can be honest, this is a sexier version of the classic Dracula title. This is more than just an X rating movie. Although I really appreciate the shots that make it even more sensual. Dracula's a real lover boy. Kudos to this sexy horror film."
- AnonymousWritten on June 18, 2018"Gary Oldman is the best Dracula ever! No other Dracula can surpass his performance here. This is a very visually striking film with lots of sensual, creepy but beautiful scenes."
- AnonymousWritten on May 10, 2018"Bram Stoker's Dracula is a classic that surpasses most other novels when it comes to intrigue and storytelling. The movie however absolutely sucked."
- AnonymousWritten on May 27, 2018"Francis Ford Coppola delivers a true masterpiece in this film. Dracula has an ensemble cast that that stays true to the horror film genre without being over the top or too dramatic. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 20, 2018"I had to come back and update this review. My sincere apologies to anyone that bought a Gopro based on any one of my reviews! This issues concerns what will happen to your camera if you leave the battery in. Your gopro could actually die. I don't mean the battery can just go dead, but that as the battery runs down, it can actually damage the camera to the point where it may not turn on, or is unusable in another way. Electronics shouldn't have shelf lives. That is whether you leave the battery in or not. I expect to replace batteries from neglect, not cameras! They can't fit a smart battery in, but they could make camera circuitry to completely disconnect the battery if the voltage dips to a certain level like any smart device has. Lithium batteries do not leak and run all over the inside like alkaline, so there is no issue with that. I find this unacceptable, and I would seriously think twice about purchasing one of these!"