This solution is ranked
in What are the best LGBTQ moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best LGBT moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Kate Mara movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the saddest movies of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best Anne Hathaway moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with great kissing scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best Jake Gyllenhaal moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Michelle Williams moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best emotional moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies set in small townsRead user opinions
in What are the best gay and lesbian moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best cowboy moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Brokeback Mountain
- "Brokeback Mountain - seriously, who doesn't know this film? When you think of LGBT films, this is one of the most well-known ones. It perfectly captures the complications of a hidden gay relationship and shows all the people whose lives it affects and how. In my opinion, this is a truly classic film."
- "I remember seeing this film with my friend when it first came out. It was strange to see a romance from this perspective, and I have to say it really opened my eyes. The film made a big splash and I like to think played a major role in shaping the cultural conversation around LGBT acceptance. Gyllenhall was great in it, as always!"
- "This is a popular and well known drama film. The story revolves around a gay relationship between two men who are living separate lives, and trying to hide their love for each other from the rest of the world. This should be a very emotional and relatable topic for a number of viewers, and has resonated with many."
- "Oh man. This film has it all. Mountains, rugged men, an isolated place. I loved this film when I was younger and I appreciate the more technical and I guess "film" aspect of it. The wild and isolated setting made it more interesting and more "dated" or old and that gave a really nice touch to it all."
- "This movie is not fit for family viewing or for single viewing. I was very digusted with sexual contations. Everyone saw two men in love. I saw two men in lust who had NO REASON to marry and ruin the lives of their wives and children. You saw a beautiful consumation of their love. I saw two men brutally raping each other, loving it, and coming back for more."
- #11 of 16
in What are the best cowboy movies