This solution is ranked
in What are the best gay movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Rooney Mara moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Cate Blanchett moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Sarah Paulson movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies and TV shows to stream on International Women's DayRead user opinions
in What are the best LGBT moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Carol
- AnonymousWritten on August 7, 2019"If we're talking about powerful gay romance movies it has got to be Carol. I've always wanted to watch this film because it's inspired by my favorite novel The Price of Salt and thank goodness it's on Netflix now!"
- AnonymousWritten on July 5, 2018"Not a lot of lesbian films out there so I can't tell you how ecstatic I am when I found out Rooney Mara and Cate Blanchett would be starring in this film as lovers! Oh my god my favorite actresses in one film! I've died and gone to heave XD"
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"This film is set in the 1950s and same-sex relationships were definitely not publicized. That being said, this movie was able to show all the nuances and intricacies of such liaisons. I think it was superbly done!"
- AnonymousWritten on August 15, 2019"One of my fave romantic movies on Netflix, or of all time rather. This broke my heart but I would watch it again and AGAIN!"
- AnonymousWritten on July 16, 2018"Just knew this from a friend and it really touches my heart. It's a bittersweet kind of film. I love the chemistry Cate and Rooney. Sarah did well too!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on June 12, 2018"Carol is a stunning telling of a secret LGBT romance in a decade where such relationships were unthinkable. I love that the characters were developed nicely and that the cinematography really showed intimacy and secrecy."