This solution is ranked
in What are the best classic moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Humphrey Bogart moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies in black and whiteRead user opinions
in What are the best must see moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best love stories of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar winning moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best favorite movies you've seenRead user opinions
in What are the best movies from the golden age of cinemaRead user opinions
in What are the most quotable moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Romance moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best World War 2 movies to watch onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best and most interesting thingsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best Movies about World War IIRead user opinions
What the community says about Casablanca
- "If you've ever questioned whether or not you should try watching Casablanca, let me make the decision for you: yes. There's a reason this movie is a classic. Set in WWII, it's full of tension, quick and clever dialogue, and romance as the world rages in conflict around this small group of people that circumstance brings together. The acting is incredible and the chemistry between the stars is a work of art. Truly deserving of being a classic."
- "At a cocktail party I was at the other night one of my friends posed the question, "what's the best movie with a love story." After much deliberation between friends I decided to see what I could find on Amazon. To my surprise, the first movie at the top of the list was Casablanca. Most everyone in the group were surprised and had forgotten about that movie. However, everyone agreed that might just be one of the best love stories of all time.""Casablanca is a great love story. It has been the basis of remakes for years and years. The story line never gets old. "
- "I watched the movie Casablanca many times, and even if it's in black and white, and if it's a little slow, I love to see Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman acting together. The story is set during the WW2 in Casablanca, Morrocco, and you will enjoy the exotic halo that envelops this movie."
- #9 of 28
in What are the best movies
- #10 of 24
in What are the best Romance movies"Casablanca isn't just one of the greatest romance movies ever made, it's one of the best movies ever made in general. The first time I watched it, I thought that it was so far ahead of it's time. The writing is wonderful, the setting is unforgettable, and it's the kind of movie masterpiece that shouldn't be missed. It sets the standard for romance movies, I don't think a better one exists.""This movie is a classic. Whenever anyone speaks of a good romantic movie, Casablanca's always brought up and for good reason. Its been almost 75 years and it still gets re-released even now on DVD, which really shows how memorable and great this movie is. If you've never seen it, pick it up today and watch it as soon as possible.""Casablanca is a classic movie and a timeless romance! It's bittersweet in its ending, but also humorous and really entertaining. If you're looking for a war movie with a classic romance plot line and iconic characters, you couldn't do better than Casablanca. I highly recommend this movie to fans of romance."
- "Casablanca is a classic movie that up until recently everyone recognized the line "Here's looking at you, kid." It's a story about a fellow who runs a night club that ends up being a safe haven for refugees looking to flee during WW2. It was released in 1942 and is still held in high esteem as a great piece of American cinema."
- "After seeing Casablanca I can say that this cannot be considered the best movie of all time. The film is over 70 years old and modern audiences simply do not relate to an old black and white film.""Casablanca is definitely one of the best movies of all time. It tells wonderfully romantic tale and set a benchmark for all future films. If you are a film buff, you need to see it. ""I know this is a favorite of most old time movie lovers, but it just doesn't do it for me. Maybe I'm just too far removed from the generation and culture that would enjoy this. "
- "What a long and boring movie! I thought I was going to see a great movie, the way people talk about it, but there was nothing but a bunch of talking. What's worse, the whole thing is in black and white!""This is an amazing movie, one of the best ever. The scene where they sing La Marseillaise is probably my favorite movie scene ever. Great recommendation!""Casablanca is not only one of the greatest romance stories it is also a really great war epic. I can watch it over and over again."