This solution is ranked
in What are the best 90s teen moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies like Mean GirlsRead user opinions
in What are the best 90s comediesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about high schoolRead user opinions
in What are the best teen moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best girly moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch when you are single and happyRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic American moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Paul Rudd movies and TV showsRead user opinions
What the community says about Clueless
- AnonymousWritten on May 24, 2018"I recently watched for the first arguably one of the most comedic movies from the 90s called Clueless (1995). This movie is as a classic because it features the famous actresses Alicia Silverstone, Stacey Dash, and the late Brittany Murphy. This movie revolves around a romantic journey among high schoolers who are trying to navigate the social complexities of class status, wealth, and materialism. The themes Clueless (1995) explores continue to be relevant today. The movie explores the price humans pay for competing for love and being jealously towards their friends. The movie focuses on unrequited love, alienation, and searching for ones purpose through the last days of senior year in high school among a diverse group of friends. "
- AnonymousWritten on July 10, 2018"Clueless is one of the movies like mean girls and will always be my ultimate teen movie. Alicia looks flawless and her outfits are fabulous and remarkable. AS IIIIIIIIF... Love it!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 21, 2018"It was very witty and entertaining to watch! It really brings me back to 90s!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 23, 2018"Clueless is a quintessential movie about the high school experience. The characters are cast perfectly and the story line is engaging and funny even if a bit trope-y. The romance between the teachers is very sweet as well."
- #3 of 10
in What are the best teen moviesAnonymousWritten on December 13, 2018"Just saw Alicia Silverstone on TMZ and she hasn't aged a day! AS IF... Clueless doesn't have a deep storyline but the outfits are soooo memorable "
- AnonymousWritten on January 17, 2019"AS IF! an unpopular opinion (I think??) but clueless is the superior girly movie no one can tell me otherwise. It built the steps other girly movies are stepping on!!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"Happenings in high school like being popular is one of the classic formulas in teen films like this. Recommend this next to Mean Girls. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 30, 2018"I loved "Clueless". There's nothing more romantic than a comedy romance movie. It will make you laugh but also remind you that Love is a lovely thing!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 27, 2018"Clueless is one of those movies I keep coming back to, and it never fails to make me feel happy atleast for a while. And I absolutely CAN NOT believe Paul Rudd was actually 26 when this movie was filmed! He pulled the teen look off so well."