This solution is ranked
in What are the best summer films everRead user opinions
in What are the best Steven Spielberg moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best nostalgic moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with iconic scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best childhood moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best family drama moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best alien moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about EarthRead user opinions
in What are the best favorite movies you've seenRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with children as protagonistsRead user opinions
in What are the most re-watchable moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies set in small townsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that make you cry your eyes outRead user opinions
in What are the best Kids movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
- "One of the most iconic films of all time! This isn't just a summer film folks. This is the real thing. Those young kids literally are the best actors in this movie. Also, that E. T. is cuddly and I daresay that if they came to conquer us, they would just have to light their thumbs and we'll bow down to their cuteness. HAHAHA!"
There are no comments yet!
- "Everyone should watch ET. Its a classic story of an adorable alien, brought home like a lost puppy. You can't help but fall in love. He wants to go home, and so him and the kid go on an amazing adventure that any kid would be delighted to follow. Make sure your kids see this classic.""E.T. is a timeless story and a movie evryone should watch atleast once especially children. It teaches many life lessons in a heart-touching way. this movie is far superior(and entertaining) to the vast majority of crap available to kids today.""My son and I watched E.T and it didn't turn out how I imagined it. He was scared to death when they showed the scene where E.T was on his death bed. He could sleep that whole night.""A must see movie for all! One of my all time favorites and was fortunate to see it in theatres when it first came out.""E.T is a movie that every child should see at least once. Its one of the greatest stories of all time."
- "The classic sci-fi movie that has held up decades after its release, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial is the heart-warming story of a young boy named Elliott and his quest to get his newfound alien friend in contact with his home. A warm, and fun movie for the whole family."
- "E.T. is one the greatest movie of all time and it is one of those movies that I liked over and over or whenever the mood strike. It is always fun to see a good alien interacting with our young ones. And it doesn't hurt that the lead characters in this movie are so freaking cute."
- "I truly had forgotten how great this movie was. It was well written and the characters fit the roles just right. The whole concept seems so silly but you'll find yourself crying during it when E.T. falls ill all the same. It was very easy to loose yourself while watching this classic."
- #10 of 44
in What are the best sci-fi movies"Steven Spielberg is hailed as one of the greatest movie directors of all-time, and E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial is a prime example of his quality as a filmmaker. It is a thrilling and heart-warming tale of a boy who befriends an alien, and it is ideal for the whole family. While it is difficult to categorize the best Sci-Fi Movies ever, E.T. certainly deserves to be on the list.""When I think of great Sci-Fi movies, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial has to be in my top five. As a kid a loved this movie and would watch it over and over again. This is probably one of the best movies Steven Spielberg ever directed. A timeless classic, which holds up even today.""An epic movie for Kids. I loved the movie as a kid and still do.Whenever I get a chance to watch it, I still do. The movie will bring out a plethora of emotions out of you and few scenes are really gripping. There is not even a single second when you will not be entertained by the Kids and their beguiled friend E.T."
- "I have kids and was looking for some movies to occupy them while I"m working at home. I use Netflix and found E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial to be fantastic for this. They love it. Although it's a bit scary in parts toward the end, they love the character of E.T. and are fascinated by his interactions with the family he lives with. My kids request to watch it often.""ET has always been one of my favorite movies, even though as a kid it actually scared me pretty bad! There are some scary and upsetting moments, so be aware of that if you have a kid who is sensitive like I was. But it's good for you to be a little spooked sometimes, and the pure love and magic in this film cannot be matched."
- #30 of 55
in What are the best comedy movies"While E.T. is clearly a classic I found that it just doesn't stand the test of time where I was concerned. I enjoyed the movie when it was originally released in 1982 but as an adult had a hard time getting into it and frankly found it rather stupid. In addition, it's rather slow paced meaning the younger set of today might be bored by it. Still obviously a great movie, just keep your expectations tempered.""When I watched E.T. with my husband I was happy to allow my kids to watch too because there is nothing overtly offensive in the film. The family was also likable and reminded me of growing up in the 80s. I just did not like the looks of the alien!"