This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies with twist endingsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about fightersRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch when highRead user opinions
in What are the best English-language moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies like Requiem for a DreamRead user opinions
in What are the best 90s moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with the best endingsRead user opinions
in What are the best philosophical movies that make you thinkRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with iconic scenesRead user opinions
in What are the most quotable moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Brad Pitt moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Fight Club
- AnonymousWritten on July 4, 2018"The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club! This is an awesome movie , I felt so smart after watching it."
- AnonymousWritten on June 11, 2018"Fight Club is possibly the most thought-provoking fight-sports movie in this list. It's not just about fighting. The movie doesn't just focus on the aesthetically pleasing sections of the fights. It explores the vastness of human emotions, about discontent, and about finding out what people really want. "
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on July 10, 2018"There don't seem to be too many good alternative thought movies out there these days right? Well, Fight Club fits the bill and does it well! I was hooked from the get-go and the non-stop action coupled with deeper thought really made me love this film! It didn't hurt that it had an A-list actor crowd including Edward Norton and Brad Pitt, but the story was really unique too! It might be a somewhat old film by today's standards but if you're looking for an alternative thought english language movie you won't be able to stop watching this one is it!"
- AnonymousWritten on July 9, 2018"Fight Club - this is a movie that I have always enjoyed. It's a very dark movie that I think shows a very dark side of humans and how something is always hidden below the surface. This is really one of my faves of all time, together with Requiem!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on June 20, 2018"What sums up Fight Club: It's all in your head. The journey of the Narrator from his miserable desk job to freedom in anarchy and eventual return to a totalitarian imprisonment is self-inflicted. Other than the political tones, Fight Club is excellent for it's head-turning twists."
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"I think this movie is more of a psychological thing rather than a philosophical movie. It covers depression and the such."
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"I've watched this movie so many times and I still am in awe of it. Those who haven't seen this yet are missing out on a great piece. For those who have watched it already, remember the first rule of fight club!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 22, 2018"First rule of fight club is, you do not talk about fight club. Second rule of fight club is, YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB. Love that quote! So many have tried to imitate it but Brad Pitt's delivery is what really sells it!"
- AnonymousWritten on February 11, 2020"My favorite Brad Pitt movie of all-time!!! He was so cool in here from his look to his acting everything is perfect"