This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies with gay actressesRead user opinions
in What are the best family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best summer movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney movies without princessesRead user opinions
in What are the best clean Disney moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for fathersRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best Kids movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Pixar MoviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar-winning animated filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best educational moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Finding Nemo
There are no comments yet!
- "I found this film to be very good with some good life lessons for kids, even for parents as well. I think it might be a little scary for very young or really sensitive children, but I feel this is a very good family film where parents could watch it with their children and have a good discussion afterwards."
- "The ultimate father-and-son movie. If you watch Finding Nemo and not feel a tender ache in your heart for your dad then you're made of stone. The animation is astounding, the characters are lovable (especially Dory) and the story is profound. I never thought that I would cry over talking fish. "
- "Your favorite little clownfish stars in one of the best underwater stories of all time. Pixar presents the story of Nemo's adventure after being captured underwater. Your kids will enjoy this epic children's movie known for years as it is one the most successful and popular stories of our time. This movie is a classic and you should definitely add it to the collection for your child. The story of Dory will be a joy to your child for years to come.""I was tasked with babysitting my niece and nephew, for my sister and I was looking for some way to keep them entertained. I was trying to find a movie that all kids would be interested in. A friend told me that Finding Nemo was a movie that all kids should watch, so I decided to rent it through my iTunes account and I was surprised at how engaged my niece and nephew were in the movie. It turned a possibly chaotic afternoon to a mellow one."
- "Who doesn't love Finding Nemo? I actually set up an aquarium after watching this movie with my 2-year-old and she loves helping to feed the fish every day. Yes, if you are looking for something for your child to watch on Netflix you can't go wrong with this choice.""I watched Finding Nemo with my four year old son yesterday. This is a great movie for kids and the family."
- "This is one of my favorite Disney movies of ALL time....and thats an understatement because I am Disney obsessed! The biggest questions is Who doesn't love Nemo? This is a great go-to movie to watch as a family. Lots of humor for everyone to appreciate...Honestly, I'm not one to like many movies, and animated movies even less. I'd much rather read a book than watch a movie. But I have to admit this is a favorite of mine. Ellen DeGeneres totally makes the whole movie with her ditsy character. Somehow I can even envision her in the sound booth speaking into a mic with her facial expression as she speaks Dory's lines."
- "This heart-warming movie teaches a very important lesson to its viewers, and that is the importance of family. If you can work together, you will be able to overcome many of life's challenges.""This is really not an “educational” movie. If you wanted to be educational, Nemo’s dad would’ve gender-swapped into a female and mated with Nemo after Nemo’s mother was gone. I think Finding Dory might actually qualify as an educational movie, since it addresses living with disabilities and stuff like that. Nemo really isn’t. It’s a great kid’s movie – 4 stars at least, no complaints on that front – but it’s not educational in the slightest. 4 stars if you need to shut your kindergarten class up for an hour, but that's not really "educational" is it?"
- #11 of 16
in What are the best animated movies
- #25 of 55
in What are the best comedy movies"This movie was a little too scary for my toddler. The premise is quite sad, and there are some scenes involving sharks with big teeth that frightened them. It's not a bad movie, but I wouldn't call it totally family friendly.""Finding Nemo is good for family movie night. Its child friendly and the story line is hilarious. It keeps you interested from beginning to end."