This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies with gay actressesRead user opinions
in What are the best family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best summer movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney movies without princessesRead user opinions
in What are the cleanest Disney moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for fathersRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to keep kids entertained at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar-winning Disney films available to stream on Disney+Read user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best kids movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Pixar MoviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best educational moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar-winning animated filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Finding Nemo
- AnonymousWritten on July 4, 2018"I watch this with my daughter a lot because it's really more a movie about parenthood than a kid's movie. Ellen is the star of the show with the cute and funny Dory! Can't wait to watch Finding Dory too!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on May 13, 2018"Finding Nemo is one of the cutest movies Pixar has come out with. This movie is not only a good movie for children but it's also very enjoyable for adults as well and it has a nice loving message behind it. I highly suggest this to adults and kids alike."
- AnonymousWritten on June 1, 2018"I found this film to be very good with some good life lessons for kids, even for parents as well. I think it might be a little scary for very young or really sensitive children, but I feel this is a very good family film where parents could watch it with their children and have a good discussion afterwards."
- AnonymousWritten on September 13, 2018"A must watch film from Disney. The adventures of Martin in finding his son is heartwarming and because of this movie, I'm always fond of clownfish. 🤣"
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2019"The ultimate father-and-son movie. If you watch Finding Nemo and not feel a tender ache in your heart for your dad then you're made of stone. The animation is astounding, the characters are lovable (especially Dory) and the story is profound. I never thought that I would cry over talking fish. "
There are no comments yet!
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on February 18, 2017"Your favorite little clownfish stars in one of the best underwater stories of all time. Pixar presents the story of Nemo's adventure after being captured underwater. Your kids will enjoy this epic children's movie known for years as it is one the most successful and popular stories of our time. This movie is a classic and you should definitely add it to the collection for your child. The story of Dory will be a joy to your child for years to come."AnonymousWritten on October 4, 2017"I was tasked with babysitting my niece and nephew, for my sister and I was looking for some way to keep them entertained. I was trying to find a movie that all kids would be interested in. A friend told me that Finding Nemo was a movie that all kids should watch, so I decided to rent it through my iTunes account and I was surprised at how engaged my niece and nephew were in the movie. It turned a possibly chaotic afternoon to a mellow one."AnonymousWritten on July 19, 2017"Love this movie! I've seen it like 100 times. The teamwork aspect of it is invincible. We watched it in elementary school so many times."
- AnonymousWritten on January 19, 2017"Who doesn't love Finding Nemo? I actually set up an aquarium after watching this movie with my 2-year-old and she loves helping to feed the fish every day. Yes, if you are looking for something for your child to watch on Netflix you can't go wrong with this choice."AnonymousWritten on October 4, 2017"I watched Finding Nemo with my four year old son yesterday. This is a great movie for kids and the family."AnonymousWritten on June 4, 2017"Fun Adventure! What a roller-coaster ride of emotions we all had watching this brilliant movie!"
- AnonymousWritten on November 20, 2017"This is hands down one of the best Pixar films. You can't go wrong with this one."
- AnonymousWritten on February 17, 2018"Sweet! Cute! Heartwarming! I love Dory. What a cutie. This is the perfect movie for families. No matter how old you are you're not too grown up for a story this good. So sweet and touching. I get worked up just thinking about it."
- AnonymousWritten on June 27, 2019"This heart-warming movie teaches a very important lesson to its viewers, and that is the importance of family. If you can work together, you will be able to overcome many of life's challenges."AnonymousWritten on May 23, 2018"This is really not an “educational” movie. If you wanted to be educational, Nemo’s dad would’ve gender-swapped into a female and mated with Nemo after Nemo’s mother was gone. I think Finding Dory might actually qualify as an educational movie, since it addresses living with disabilities and stuff like that. Nemo really isn’t. It’s a great kid’s movie – 4 stars at least, no complaints on that front – but it’s not educational in the slightest. 4 stars if you need to shut your kindergarten class up for an hour, but that's not really "educational" is it?"
- AnonymousWritten on May 26, 2018"Finding Nemo is one of the best animated movies for adults"
- AnonymousWritten on May 25, 2018"This is one of my favorite Disney movies of ALL time....and thats an understatement because I am Disney obsessed! The biggest questions is Who doesn't love Nemo? This is a great go-to movie to watch as a family. Lots of humor for everyone to appreciate...Honestly, I'm not one to like many movies, and animated movies even less. I'd much rather read a book than watch a movie. But I have to admit this is a favorite of mine. Ellen DeGeneres totally makes the whole movie with her ditsy character. Somehow I can even envision her in the sound booth speaking into a mic with her facial expression as she speaks Dory's lines."AnonymousWritten on May 24, 2018"A great film about a fish who goes on an adventure but in the adventure he knows the love and what his father will go through to find him."
- #11 of 16
in What are the best animated moviesAnonymousWritten on May 22, 2018"Excellent movie!! I decided to watch this one with my grandkids and we all loved it so much. They ask to watch it all the time. "
- #25 of 55
in What are the best comedy moviesAnonymousWritten on September 4, 2017"This movie was a little too scary for my toddler. The premise is quite sad, and there are some scenes involving sharks with big teeth that frightened them. It's not a bad movie, but I wouldn't call it totally family friendly."AnonymousWritten on October 4, 2017"Finding Nemo is good for family movie night. Its child friendly and the story line is hilarious. It keeps you interested from beginning to end."AnonymousWritten on September 4, 2017"I would definitely rate this highly as a family movie. You can't go wrong with a classic like this. I've seen it countless times. "