This solution is ranked
in What are the best Thanksgiving movies to watch on Disney+ and NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Kristen Bell movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar-winning Disney films available to stream on Disney+Read user opinions
in What are the best Disney princess moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney musical moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best women-empowering films on Disney+Read user opinions
in What are the best kids and family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best shows and films to watch if you can't get enough of Frozen 2Read user opinions
in What are the best Disney animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch if you liked the Trolls moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar-winning animated filmsRead user opinions
in What are the cleanest Disney moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with strong female leadsRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
What the community says about Frozen
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on July 12, 2018"One of my favorite Disney films! I love how the sisterly love was the focus of the show, unlike others that are more focus on romance. I actually cried a little while watching"
- AnonymousWritten on January 31, 2020"I will follow Princess Elsa wherever she goes! I have watched this disney film sooo many times that I had expected it to win an award. Definitely one of the best oscar-winning disney films on Disney+. Worth every penny I pay for the subscription fee!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 22, 2018"My daughter LOVES this movie. And I should say, if you have kids, you know how they watch movies they like over and over and over again until the tape wears out or the dvd player gives out. So as a parent, I know what I look for in a movie. Do I want to watch this one billion and a half times. Well, I've watched this twice that much and I'm still ok with it. Am I tired of it? Of course I am. But do I still occasionally laugh at it still and enjoy watching my daughter sing along and dance with it, you bet your icey behind I do. Great movie to own. Period."
- AnonymousWritten on August 6, 2018"Ever since watching it, my daughter can't stop singing Let It Go and always want to rewatch over and over again. My ears are getting tired tho."
- AnonymousWritten on January 30, 2019"I still remember those days that even adults are LSS-ed with Frozen songs. Everyone are singing Let It Go. It was annoying the hell out of me. But damn I really liked this Disney movie. I watched this with my nieces in a movie theatre. TBH it isn't really my cup of tea but i liked it that i watched it a dozen times whenever i am in my sister's house to babysit her daughters. "AnonymousWritten on March 14, 2019"The songs Let it Go and Do You Want to Build a Snowman are my favorite Disney songs EVER ❤️️ I also admire how they went with sisterly love and didn't focus on a Prince Charming"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on May 14, 2018"Not much of a Disney princess person but my daughter loves this movie. Song is catchy. 5 stars from her."
- AnonymousWritten on May 28, 2018"Of all the movies my niece wants to keep watching over and over again with I'm not bothered its this one. Frozen is actually pretty good, and has a great soundtrack. Plus for a computer animated movie from 5 years ago it still looks really good today."
- AnonymousWritten on December 2, 2019"Of course, Frozen should be on this list. I hope to see more shows and films to watch if you can't get enough of Frozen 👍"
- AnonymousWritten on November 9, 2017"I think recency bias is playing a role in this one. You can't just discount all the greats from years ago: Lion King, Pocahontos, Little Mermaid, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast. Don't forget about those."
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"Frozen is one of the absolute best Disney films. It has the best Disney princesses who are NOT damsels in distress and who DO NOT need anyone to save them. It even addresses different forms of abuse in children! Aside from this, the film's animation is immaculate as well. I highly recommend it if by some chance you haven't watched it!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 20, 2018"Okay, so I have a son and Frozen wasn't exactly his thing. He refused to watch it when it first came out, therefore I thought I'd never have a reason to see it. It just so happened that his teacher at school decided to show it for movie day and my son watched it. Surprise, surprise... he really loved the movie! We watched it again together and I have to say... Im pretty happy with he film too. It has a positive image of girl self esteem, but it also has valuable moral lessons for boys too. I think its a great movie and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone with kids."AnonymousWritten on May 18, 2018"If you have not seen Frozen then you must have heard the music. Frozen is for kids and adults alike. The characters are very endearing and the story is one you will not forget. Must see movie"
- AnonymousWritten on September 13, 2018"Elsa and Anna's sisterhood stirred so many emotions from me. I just leave it to you guys. 😉"
- AnonymousWritten on May 22, 2018"I love watching Frozen with my daughter! It has the music and cute animations of a Disney movie, without the female lead depending on a man to save her. Both Anna and Elsa are strong and determined, which is what I want for my daughter. It is one of our favorite animated movies! "
- AnonymousWritten on November 11, 2017"There are a lot of different animated movies for kids. Frozen is one of the highest grossing and most popular especially for girls. However for purposes of the question it may not be the best for boys. That could include the Toy Story and Cars series as well as the recent Despicable Me series. That does not even include any of the many classics."AnonymousWritten on November 9, 2017"Frozen is a wonderful animated movie for children to watch. The art and animation is top notch and so is the music to the movie. What really sets this movie above the rest in my mind is the story. The story is wonderful for all ages and really teaches children real life lessons in an entertaining way!"