This solution is ranked
in What are the best Rosamund Pike movies and TV seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best Emily Ratajkowski movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic thriller moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Ben Affleck moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with gay actorsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with epic monologuesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that use the Rashomon effectRead user opinions
in What are the best Sela Ward movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about crimesRead user opinions
in What are the best femme fatale moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies like NightcrawlerRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with twist endingsRead user opinions
in What are the best mind-twisting moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Gone Girl
- "This movie actually stumped me. I didn't read the book before I watched it and I was really fascinated by the whole movie. Rosamund Pike's monologue here was just stellar and it really made up almost the bulk of the intensity of the movie. It was so breathtaking and amazing and just wow!"
- "I still cant get over the events that happened in this movie. It had my mind turning and so confused and also absolutely on edge because of all the crime plotting. Gone Girl is an absolute thriller that I'd tell thriller lovers to watch.The story will stun you."
- "Gone Girl is not your typical femme fatale film in that the woman does not really set out to kill men in particular. However, it shows a deeper, more psychological look at the inner workings of the mind of a true femme fatale. This movie is just amazing on all levels!"
- "Gone Girl is probably one of the most thrilling movies I have ever watched! Affleck and Pike surprised me here and I had never paid attention to them before I watched this. It's quite like Nightcrawler in its dark atmosphere, mainly, but story-wise, they are quite different. If you like NIghtcrawler though, this would be a good pick to watch next since it is just as thrilling, if not more."
- "Best plot twist ever! Yeah there is quite a bit of sex scenes here but i still find this awesome. It starts out sincere and then eventually there is a big surprise. Especially the ending, that i will not forget. Highly recommending this to anyone who likes movies with plot twists. And btw, this is based on a book and yes it did give justice for the book. "
- "Cinema has a long list of femme fatales - Beatrix Kiddo, Selina Kyle, Catherine Trammel, Evelyn Salt. Now it has a new inductee: Amy Dunne. Rosamund Pike plays the master manipulator and remorseless psycho b***h with aplomb she'll make grown men run and hide in their mommies' skirt. The ending was illogical (how could they have NOT seen past the numerous holes in Amy's story?) Still, one of the best psychological thrillers ever. "