This solution is ranked
in What are the best astronaut moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best space exploration moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best 3D moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best George Clooney moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Emmanuel Lubezki moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best space moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sandra Bullock movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best psychedelic moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Alfonso Cuaron movies rankedRead user opinions
in What are the best NASA moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Gravity
- "The entire movie Gravity is about the struggle of getting out of space and getting back to earth after things went out of hand. The CGIs are so incredible and mindblowing and convincing. I like the first person shot thats gave me the feeling of how it is to be an astronaut. "
- "Sandra Bullock was at her element when she made this movie. George Clooney, as always, was a stabilizing presence throughout the movie. Gravity is one of those films that's really hard to predict and Bullock's character is certainly one of those characters that you wouldn't want to be in, especially being along in outer space!"
- "Did you watch Gravity in the theater? Was your heart racing? Mine was. This movie is the very definition of intense. This is edge-of-your-seat, cold sweat-inducing entertainment and I couldn't believe how astonishingly realistic everything was like they actually filmed in outer space. The opening sequence alone made me giddy with suspense. I bought it on Blu-ray and I must say it's one of the best 3d Blu-ray movies of all time. Sandra Bullock was captivating!"
- " I found the movie "Gravity" to be visually thrilling. The effects were well done. The acting was decent. I really like George Clooney as an actor. I thought there might be moments too surreal to be coherent to a plotline but everything came together for such a small variety of actors. It's not the most scientifically accurate movie by any means. It takes some daydreaming to follow it fully to the end. I did enjoy it from start to finish for what it was trying to achieve in the movie."
- "I don't think I would've survived if I were in her position. Space is like, 90% space and 10% other stuff! That's how big space and the universe is and to be floating endlessly like in the movie? It's like my heart's gonna leap outta my chest from fear and anxiety."
- "Wow. Sandra Bullock is still my queen! Yet, I am more impressed with Alfonso Cuaron's seamless direction. The images are amazing and visually stellar. Overall, the film is definitely a hell of a rollercoaster ride sci-fi thriller movie. Recommending this to everyone!"