This solution is ranked
in What are the best James Gunn moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Dave Bautista moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Chris Pratt movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Zoe Saldana moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Marvel TV shows and movies coming to Disney+Read user opinions
in What are the best Glenn Close movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best summer movies of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best comic book movies ever madeRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch before Avengers: Infinity WarRead user opinions
in What are the best Marvel movies on Disney+Read user opinions
in What are the best movies with great comedy actorsRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure movies of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best Marvel moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2017 movies to watchRead user opinions
in What are the best Superhero moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best summer moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Guardians of the Galaxy
- AnonymousWritten on August 13, 2018"I hope that the rumors about Gunn that spread out a while ago aren't true. Drax, or Batistaalready defended him so I think it is already enough. How true the rumor might be, I still hope that James Gunn would still direct the next GOTG."
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on January 21, 2019"probs hands down one of the best movies chris pratts been in in his whole lifetime. his appearance in the IW wasnt that amusing considering he screwed up the plans to save the world lol but his GoG portrayal is spot on 👌"AnonymousWritten on June 13, 2018"A fun summer blockbuster! I know it's mostly there for the ladies, but seeing Chris Pratt shirtless was a treat! Wonderful work by everyone involved!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 14, 2018"Well, technically Zoe did not have a big role in this movie. She just appeared at the end of the movie in a few minutes to show that there is another sequel to this film. "
- AnonymousWritten on November 10, 2019"This is a really good family-friendly movie if your kids are teens. We love watching this movie especially when we have nothing to watch. High rewatchability and the cast is just superb. Dare I say that this is the best Marvel movie they plan on putting up on Disney Plus??"
- AnonymousWritten on December 18, 2018"Never a boring moment! So nice to see Glenn Close with this cool cast and very fun movie"
- AnonymousWritten on May 22, 2018"I was not impressed with Guardians of the Galaxy when I saw it. In my opinion, the storyline and the characters were extremely shallow and the attempts at humor were somewhat corny. I watched this along with some friends and this movie failed to hold our attention. We didn't even finish the movie, it was that bad."AnonymousWritten on May 24, 2018"If you like actions movies, this is a great one to watch. If you enjoy witty humor, this is a fantastic one to watch. If you like both, this movie will be on your top 10 favorite movies of all time! Would recommend to anyone!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on May 12, 2018"Guardians of the Galaxy is a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and is a must watch before watching Avengers: Infinity War. All the movies before it are important so its best to watch them all as they're all linked in some way. As for this movie, the Guardians of the Galaxy I feel weren't particularly well known before these movies but are just as entertaining as the more popular Avengers are. Give it and all the Marvel movies a watch and you wont be disappointed."
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"As expected of a Marvel movie, Guardians of the Galaxy is fun and enjoyable. It is great for kids and adults alike. Can't wait for part 2!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"There are a lot of space adventure movies out there but Guardians of the Galaxy made space adventure FUN! Competely recommend this movie to anyone looking for an enjoyable space romp :D"AnonymousWritten on June 3, 2018"This gives me the option to purchase a physical copy or download the digital version. "
- AnonymousWritten on September 29, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is a movie that stays pretty true to the comic book series of the same name. The movie shows how the team assembles together, and shows remarkable visuals that bring the comic popping to life."AnonymousWritten on April 9, 2017"This is one of the best Marvel Movies out there. Is it the best? That could be argued, and I think it's an excellent movie. Fun, Comedy, and Action. A must watch. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 23, 2018"I went to go see this movie with a few of my buddies from work and we really had a fun time. I plan on seeing it again with my other friends sometime soon. Great movie."AnonymousWritten on May 16, 2018"This is a fun, great movie to watch. I watch this movie at least once a month."
- AnonymousWritten on June 28, 2017"I loved it. Finally comic book movies are getting weird enough to be comic book worthy. It's all about characters. This is the funniest action movie I have ever seen and they managed to suspend belief with a talking raccoon and a giant bush as main characters. Great 80's throwback references, complex and not so complex characters a universe of divers people groups that feels real. Great villains like Ronan and Thanos. Now I just hope they will have the sense to send Marvel (the Cree Naval Officer) to Earth and power up Carol Danvers. Then maybe some day they will have the good sense to de-power Carol and Give Rogue some decent powers and dual personality disorder. This movie makes me believe that Marvel Comics is finally taking their own work seriously enough to take big risks and deliver great entertainment. I RECOMMEND THIS!"AnonymousWritten on June 9, 2017"I wasn't familiar with the Guardians so I really had no expectations going in. The whole premise seemed a little silly. Let me tell you, I was totally blown away! This is now one of my favorite movies. The story was well written and moved along nicely. There was action galore and the comedy kept it fun while not going into the absurd. The cast was great and really gelled. Throw in a killer soundtrack and you have an instant classic. I left totally wanting more. Thank God for V2. This movie cements the Guardians of the Galaxy's place in the upper echelon of the Marvel universe."AnonymousWritten on August 17, 2017"Yet another Marvel Comics movie. Some people sure are making out like bandits by making, or remaking, all of these comics in to movies. IF the movie was actually done well, it wouldn't be a problem, but it's not, it's another piece of lazy junk from Hollywood. This is supposed to be funny....and it's just not. It's not a horrible movie, there's been worse, like everything in the X-Men series, but I've seen way better superhero movies...some of them from the first time around that Hollywood did them. It's okay to rent, but I would never actually buy this."AnonymousWritten on May 28, 2017"My children are always home after school and they look bored and uninterested because I am constantly working that I do not have much time to spend with my children. Now that I bought the Guardians of the Galaxy DVD for my kids, they are endlessly entertained and laughing hysterically. This movie is an absolute blast and it is an adventure that will take you and your family all over the universe. The characters, the cinematography, and the comedy are all amazingly well developed and appropriate for kids. I give this movie two thumbs up!"AnonymousWritten on March 7, 2017"As the movie is one of the funniest movies in the Marvel Comics line, it also uses some scenes depicting explicit situations. However, one would still enjoy the movie if they are not comfortable with the use of force as it is coupled with a lot of humorous notations, to down the effect of any possible reality of same. I would recommend to people who like movies that always show humor and or optimism. The above review was short and to the point, but should have also addressed the humor more to increase the traffic to see this movie."AnonymousWritten on June 26, 2017"Me and my best firends are 80s babies, so we are big fans of mrvel comics, and followed Guardians of the Galaxy as kids. When i saw the preview for the movie, i was excited, but nervous at the same time because i wondered if they were going to be able to capture the essence of the comics without making it changing the story line or makin git too serious. But i was truely amazed that the movie was well rounded and well done. We were laughing nonstop while watching this movie, and it is now apart of my permantnt collection. "AnonymousWritten on March 6, 2017"Not sure what all the hype is about, honestly. I'm always looking for the best Superhero movies; I can't get enough of the good ones, but I could do without the mediocre, let's-make-a-million-dollars-with-some-CGI-Superhero-crap that gets churned out of some studios. Guardians of the Galaxy isn't bottom of the barrel, but it didn't live up to the excitement, in my opinion. If there's nothing else on, I might recommend it. But if you have other choices, run away quickly for the better options out there."AnonymousWritten on June 15, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy are to Marvel what the Suicide Squad is to DC - only better casted, and better acted. It's funny, irreverent, action-packed and the CGI is pretty good. You don't sit there thinking about the CGI - it blends in seamlessly with the movie. I have to admit that before I saw this, I didn't think I was going to like it, but now I get the hype. This is something that both adults and teenagers would enjoy, it's one of those types of movies. The soundtrack is also pretty awesome."AnonymousWritten on February 10, 2017"I wanted to find out who the Guardians of the Galaxy are because I love watching superheroes movies and, so no better way to do that than to watch this in their first live action movie. The raccoon is silly and annoying, but the other Guardians make up for his silliness. The special effects here are awesome, and the script is well written. This movie is a pivotal part of learning just who this group really is. I love this movie, full of action and suspense, its just so good!"AnonymousWritten on March 29, 2017"The summary above surprised me when it referred to the movie as one of the funniest. When I clicked the website, it referred to the movie as an adventure. When I think action figures and adventure, I don't think of funny. I never saw the movie, but adventure and funny just seemed weird. Even within the listing of genres, "comedy" was not listed. Maybe it keeps with the family friendly feel I got from the movie cover as well as the other movie suggestions given on the page."AnonymousWritten on July 12, 2017"I was very tempted to just type "I am Groot" over and over, but I thought better of it. Guardians is a great movie. It has a wonderful blend of great visuals, great actors/actresses, great action and a very good blend of comedy in there too. Somehow I managed to never be aware of the Guardians of the Galaxy comic books when I was a kid. I didn't know what to expect when I went to the movie. I was blown away and now it is firmly in my top 3 all time super hero movies."AnonymousWritten on March 16, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is a hilarious and refreshing departure from the typical Marvel movie. Packed with comedic moments that are both genuinely hilarious and consistently ease some of the more serious dramatic tension, it's a truly enjoyable film that even non-superhero movie/comic buffs can appreciate. The cast of characters are all completely unique and lovable, and it is truly a delight to watch this unlikely bunch dominate the universe - one song/dance at a time!"AnonymousWritten on March 15, 2017"One of my favorite movie genres that I like to relax and watch is Superhero movies. And one of my favorite series are the Guardians of the Galaxy. The best place that I believe to find Guardians of the Galaxy is at the website Amazon video. The selection is outrageous and the prices are even better. Of course, you will be able to watch the movie within minutes because of the great service that is provided by Amazon video. Trust me,you will not be disappointed. "AnonymousWritten on March 20, 2017"I really wasn't familiar with the Guardians so I pretty much went into this with low expectations. I was completely blown away! This quickly became one of my favorite movies. The story was great and the cast was stellar. Throw in a killer soundtrack and you have an instant classic. There was great action mixed humor which really kept things moving along. I left the theater completely wanting more! Thank God for V2! A superb addition to the Marvel universe!"AnonymousWritten on May 15, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the greatest superhero movies I've seen in my lifetime. The 13,000+ reviews and 5 star average rating is there for a reason, it's that good. There's lots of action for those of us that can't live without it and expect it from a superhero movie and it's also really funny at the same time, you get to experience a roller coaster of emotions. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a superhero movie they won't soon forget."AnonymousWritten on March 17, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is by far the best movie comedy superhero movie I have ever seen before because of its goofy plot lines and dialogue. My family and I one night were looking for something to watch and we went to the theater and watched Guardians of the Galaxy and my two children absolutely loved it, they can't stop talking about it with their friends at school. We bought the DVD off of Amazon and they are so happy to keep watching it on repeat."AnonymousWritten on April 4, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is a great superhero movie and a very good reply to the topic best superhero movies. It is one of the Marvel series . The underlying Marvel history actually had two teams making up the Guardians. The original team from the 1960's was a 31st century team from an alternative timeline of a parallel earth. The 2008 team which is the more modern version were created as a result of the aftermath of Annihilation: Conquest. "AnonymousWritten on July 14, 2017"I don't know how I existed prior to Guardians of the Galaxy and the godliness that is Chris Pratt. I will marry him some day, I'm sure of that. I had some seriously low expectations when I first heard about them making this movie. But man, it blew me away. The visuals are amazing, the acting is fan-freaking-tastic, and the story flows perfectly. I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. It's the best superhero movie, scouts honor. "AnonymousWritten on July 24, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is one movie. A good marvel movie based on the series. However as a solution it appears very limiting. Indeed there is currently out a more recent Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in theaters. Instead a full listing of movies would be more appropriate. It is a very subject topic. A listing of top 30 for instance can be found at http://www.cinemablend.com/new/30-Best-Superhero-Movies-Ranked-128797.html"AnonymousWritten on June 10, 2017"I wasn't familiar with this comic so I really didn't go into this with any expectations. I was completely blown away! The story is really good and the action is awesome. The comedy flows rather nicely also, never taking away from the story. The actors played really well off of one another and nothing looked forced. Throw in a killer soundtrack and you have an instant classic. I left this movie wanting more. Thank God for V2!"AnonymousWritten on May 27, 2017"Superhero movies are easily my favorite genre of movies because I love movies with a lot of action. So I am always looking to find the best Superhero movies to watch and to my collection. Unfortunately, Guardians of the Galaxy did not meet my expectations. I should have known better when I saw Vin Diesel was starring in this movie. The movie does have good user reviews, but this movie was not for me. Your viewing may vary."AnonymousWritten on August 4, 2017"This solution is ok. Its a personal choice. Guardians of the Galaxy is just one marvel movie. However certainly it may not be the Best superhero movie. For the topic question there should have been a list of replies since they need to include marvel and dc movies . A site listing such as the below is much better https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/01/the-100-best-superhero-movies-of-all-time.html"AnonymousWritten on March 18, 2017"If you like a little comedy in your super hero viewing pleasure then Guardians of the Galaxy will be right up your boat. The cast is amazing - who doesn't adore Chriss Pratt, and the rest of the team are right there with him. The sound track is amazing, the special effects are great, and the story is fun. This movie brings to life a little-known (or at least niche) band of comic book heroes in an epic way."AnonymousWritten on February 22, 2017" I love the Guardians of the Galaxy in this movie as this superhero team flies out deep into outers pace on a long deep space adventure in search of the sacred Power Stone. The acting, script and special effects here are all decent and realistic. As a movie goer, special attention paid to the script and all minute details carried out correctly by the director here in this movie are all very much appreciated."AnonymousWritten on January 1, 2017"thus movie was a pleasant surprise. Unless you're an avid comic book reader who have never heard of the guardians of the galaxy. But after this movie you're surely be a fan. It is filed with action, adventure and comedy. It was the funniest Marvel movie by far. You've all of the characters like Groot, Ricket, and Drax. Peter Quill as the leader of the team brings it all together. Go see this movie "AnonymousWritten on March 30, 2017"I was going to stay in with the boyfriend and watch some action movies. He suggested Guardians of the Galaxy so we watched that. I loved it; it is definitely in the top of the Marvel movies and of superhero movies in general. Chris Pratt was at times funny, at times relatable, at times heartbreaking in the role. The special effects and the camaraderie that developed between the characters was fantastic."AnonymousWritten on March 2, 2017"I think Guardians of the Galaxy does rate as one of the best superhero movies. It was very successful at the box office and was well received critically. It is also one of the few superhero movies to really appeal to a wider audience than the typical superhero film (which are targeted at young males). The film was very funny and had great action and special effects, good acting, and a fun soundtrack."AnonymousWritten on April 1, 2017"What do you get when you cross some of the top actors in Hollywood, with a great script, and a even better comic. You get Guardians of the Galaxy. From Chris Pratt as Starlord, to Bradly Cooper as Rocket, nothing comes close to this movie. From the very beginning you are thrust into the action and you have to hold on as the thrill ride continues to very last scene. The best Marvel movie, hands down."AnonymousWritten on May 17, 2017"Exciting, adventurous and entertaining SUPERHERO MOVIE. This is definitely one of my top 10 picks for best Director and writer, Tony Gunn, for bringing to life and to our homes such a masterpiece of a movie. The whole cast is remarkable. Everyone including the villains performed exceptionally well. I can't wait for the sequel. I definitely recommend this if you are looking for a superhero movies!"AnonymousWritten on June 30, 2017"At a time when lots of superhero movies have moved to a tone and feel that's dark, moody, even grim, it's so refreshing to see a movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. Guardians of the Galaxy is perfectly cast, it's got heart, it's got a ridiculous, goofy plot, it's got a talking raccoon, it's everything that makes a superhero movie fun again, thank God! It's just impossible not to love. "AnonymousWritten on August 9, 2017"One of my favorite movie genres is Superhero movies. And one of my favorite series are the Guardians of the Galaxy. The best place to find Guardians of the Galaxy is the website Amazon video. The selection is outrageous and the price is even better. You will be able to watch the movie within minutes because of the great service that is provided with Amazon video. You will not be disappointed. "AnonymousWritten on May 7, 2017"I've mentioned before that I'm a huge fan of superheros and superhero movies. I'm a Chris Pratt fan as well, and so I really wanted to love Guardians of the Galaxy. But I just couldn't get into it: I had the feeling that the movie was being made for someone much younger than me. I'd gladly take a 10-year old nephew to the theater to see it; but I don't think I'll be catching the sequel myself. "AnonymousWritten on May 10, 2017"I love Guardians of Galaxy. I went straight to the theatre opening night to watch both the first and second film in this genre. It's a hilarious, heart-warming movie to watch with people of all ages. As an introductory film to the superhero genre, I would prefer something else like Batman and Superman, just as a beginner, but if that doesn't matter, definitely watch this. It's one of the best."AnonymousWritten on January 16, 2017"I was really surprised by Guardians of the Galaxy. It was not the typical well-known superheroes saga that I grew up reading about. This is a group of characters that bond together after stealing a powerful artifact. They battle their way through the galaxy battling bad guys. There are 2,750 visual effects shots which are absolutely stunning. I was drawn in just by the visual effects alone. "AnonymousWritten on July 22, 2017"Here is a superhero movie that not only has plenty of action, but has also bits of humor which is sometimes needed in stressful situations. Some lightness is always appreciated in tense situations. It makes a movie more enjoyable. It also makes the characters more down to earth and people can empathize more with them. Guardians of the Galaxy is a perfect solution for best Superhero movies."AnonymousWritten on August 16, 2017"My little boy did not know what movie he wanted to watch. Everything i mean everything was either too boring, too slow, or too icky and scary. I then on a whim put on this movie I was not expecting much but it was amazing. It kept him very entertained. And it kept me laughing all the way through. It is definitely should be a top movie for anyone who enjoys a mix of comedy and action. "AnonymousWritten on June 28, 2017"If you have not seen this movie, run don't walk to see it. This is one of the best movies to ever come out of the Marvel studios, which is indeed high praise. I wasn't familiar with the Guardians so I went in not really knowing what to expect. I walked out wanting more. A great cast, good story and some really cool effects. Throw in a killer soundtrack and you have an instant classic."AnonymousWritten on February 2, 2017"This is one of my top five favorite superhero movies ever. Chris Pratt brings his charm and comedy right from the start. I had no idea who any of these characters were going into the movie for the first time, but I adored them all at the end. The movie keeps moving along with action-packed scenes and the characters work very well with each other. The soundtrack is awesome as well."AnonymousWritten on June 2, 2017"This is definitely a great result. I'm very familiar with the movie and know from experience that's it's a great superhero movie. The movie is rated 8.1 on IMDB and 4.5 on Amazon so it's definitely quality. The attached blurb is good. It emphasizes the humor and also points out the action and adventure aspects as potential highlights. Exactly the kind of solution I would want to see."AnonymousWritten on April 27, 2017"I love superhero movies. Guardians of the Galaxy is definitely one of my favorite ones. There's just something unique about it. I love all the characters, especially Rocket. It's action-packed and the CG is incredible. There's also comedy, which I love. If you love superhero movies, but want something a little different, Guardians of the Galaxy is for you. I really recommend it!"AnonymousWritten on January 19, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy provided an above average solution to my issues with finding a superhero movie with a certain kind of tone. It's a good pick for those maybe not as familiar with the characters involved who just enjoy quips and action. You don't have to be expertly versed in everyone's lore and backstories to understand their motivations and interactions, which I liked."AnonymousWritten on March 4, 2017"This movie was very predictable and average, especially for a superhero-genre movie. I did find it funnier than other Marvel movies, however. I think this a good film to watch on your downtime but it isn't the best Marvel universe one I've seen. If anything, just watch it to be able to keep up with the occasional pop culture reference, but you wouldn't be missing anything."AnonymousWritten on May 25, 2017"When I first saw Guardians, I called it my favorite science-fiction since Star Wars, and it was not an exaggeration. An adaptation of a somewhat-obscure Marvel property, this movie distills the essence of the original while allowing itself to stand on its own merits as a blockbuster film. With a sequel recently coming out, there's no excuse not to catch up on the original."AnonymousWritten on June 12, 2017"Thanks to the deadly combination of Disney and Marvel allowed for movies like this to appear in recent times. They just don't make them like they used to! It just had everything and it WAS funny. It was so nice to see Dave Bautista (or Batista as he was called in the WWE) spearheading a prominent role for once. I mean, who can say not to Chris Pratt and Zoe Saldana, right?"AnonymousWritten on January 18, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the newer versions of Superhero movies being produced these days, but it is also retains a lot of old school characterizations and action scenes that are both exciting and generic enough to appeal to a wide range of audiences searching for this type of film genre. So, in short this is a rather good "solution" to this particular "problem"."AnonymousWritten on April 29, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy has some of the kookiest superheros around and the whole family can enjoy the fun! It has great special effects and Chris Pratt is in it. It is a different take on a superhero movie, but you will not be disappointed by this space odyssey! Watch it with friends and family for a good time. Both my kids and I laughed a lot because it was really funny."AnonymousWritten on June 23, 2017"I love Guardians of the Galaxy. It is definitely one of my favorite superhero movies out there. It just has a unique quality to it. I love the characters, especially Rocket. Rocket is just so cute. Chris Pratt is awesome in this (and really handsome, to boot). If you love superhero movies and want something a little different, I highly recommend Guardians of the Galaxy."AnonymousWritten on August 11, 2017"This movie was a surprise from Marvel because it did not have the usual A-list heroes. Instead it was made up of characters that didn't even operate on Earth and added a great sci-fi aspect to Marvel's Cinematic Universe. It was a fun movie that took the Guardians from little known comic book characters and made them a household name for casual audiences overnight. "AnonymousWritten on April 13, 2017"When I had the itch to watch a superhero movie, I turned to Guardians of the Galaxy. This Marvel adaptation has everything you could want: humor, action, amazing visuals, moving and emotional scenes, and a tight script. The movie does not take itself too seriously which made for a great comic book movie but at the same time has some really touching scenes as well!"AnonymousWritten on June 2, 2017"Even though I don't have a problem with it I understand the hate Marvel gets for all the sameness of the MCU. Guardians of the Galaxy really mixes it up for people who are sick of the formula and even for us who aren't is just a blast with a great soundtrack and being able to balance a group that always cracks a joke with some real heart making for one fun romp."AnonymousWritten on January 3, 2017"I think that this is a successful solution that leads me directly to the film in question, which includes the option of watching the trailer or buying/renting the film. I also think that this is a stellar solution in that it gives me the opportunity to visualize and understand what the film is in more detail than if it were to just be linked to a Wikipedia page."AnonymousWritten on April 11, 2017"I am Groot. (They weren't kidding when they said that this is one of the funniest movies. It taught me how to lay down sick dance moves in order to take down bad guys threatening the entire world.) I am Groot! (I firmly believe that it is always good to add some fun in superhero movies. I had a blast watching this. One of the best superhero movies indeed!)"AnonymousWritten on June 5, 2017"This might just be my favorite superhero movie of all time. From the awesome soundtrack to the quirky and unique characters, Guardians of the Galaxy left me wanting more! Rocket is hilarious and Grut steals the movie. The nostalgia factor is big for me since I read the comics years ago; still, even people unfamiliar with the comic books will love this flick."AnonymousWritten on June 13, 2017"I would definitely be interested in Guardians of the Galaxy as a Superhero movie. It is a popular superhero movie that I would like to watch / learn more about. I'm not necessarily interested in purchasing it on Amazon based on all my other choices, but it also provides basic information about the movie and reviews so I can get good starter information here."AnonymousWritten on January 20, 2017"When my husband and son wanted to watch this movie I was kind of reluctant. I never read the comic and I just didn't know what to expect. I was really surprised at how much I loved this movie. It was so funny. Like the whole family laughing out loud funny. This movie made me love Chris Pratt even more. It is up there in my favorite superhero movies."AnonymousWritten on January 1, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy mostly did well in helping me solve problems with finding a good superhero movie to watch. It offers a good mix of humor and action and fleshes out some lesser-known characters. I'd recommend it for those with families or for those who might just be getting sick of pseudo-philosophical and overly dark and serious superhero movies."AnonymousWritten on July 25, 2017"I was tired of the same old superhero movies that are always released year after year. I was looking for something new, different, and exciting when I stumbled on "Guardians of the Galaxy". It was a pleasant surprise as it delivered on many levels. It had action, stunts, and plenty of humor. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and recommend it to everyone. "AnonymousWritten on August 13, 2017"A great superhero movie, funny and action filled. Nothing beats a movie that adapts the insane comic stories and plots and makes it into a well thought and flowing movie. It is easily one of the best super hero movies, with the Marvel universe ever expanding, everyone knows well Chris Pratt and Zoe Saldana fit into the comedic and action filled movie."AnonymousWritten on April 27, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the best superhero movies of all time. It combines action, comedy, drama, and great characters to make it one of the most entertaining movies I've seen in a while. I am always looking for the best superhero movies and this one might be the best by a mile. I would recommend this movie to any superhero buff out there. "AnonymousWritten on February 17, 2017"I realize that many would not agree with me, however I felt Guardians of the Galaxy to be a somewhat corny attempt at humor. While I may have laughed 2 or 3 times during this movie for the most part I found myself rolling my eyes at most of the attempts at humor. It held my attention better than most movies of this genre, I just didn't find it funny!"AnonymousWritten on May 6, 2017"I love superhero movies and Guardians of the Galaxy is definitely of of the best, in my opinion. The story is unique and so are the characters. They aren't your typical superheroes. They are a lovable rag-tag bunch that grow on you over time. If you want a different kind of superhero movie that is also one of the best, get Guardians of the Galaxy."AnonymousWritten on April 12, 2017"Superhero movie done right! The perfect blend of action and comedy while also not forcing a known entity down the consumers throat. I enjoyed that this was a Superhero group I was unfamiliar with as opposed to something like Spiderman being rebooted again. Told a great story with memorable characters and set them up for future installments."AnonymousWritten on April 23, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy was a decent solution to my issue finding a superhero movie that was funny and not unnecessarily dark and angsty. It's funnier and more light-hearted than some similar offerings. I'd recommend it for those with families. I wasn't super familiar with some of the heroes, but still enjoyed their rapport and banter overall."AnonymousWritten on February 22, 2017"The movie is very entertaining. A little crude here and there, but overall language and content is clean enough for most audiences. The "cosmic" plot is extremely zany, and the bad guy a little too "out there" for my taste, but to be honest, I wasn't very interested. It's all about the 5 main characters and the way they play off each other. "AnonymousWritten on May 26, 2017"I watched the first Guardians of the Galaxy with an open mind mostly because I'm a big fan of Dave Bautista and I wanted to support his movie career but to me, it hasn't earned a spot on the best super hero movies list. Maybe on the funniest movie list because it is full of humor but definitely not on the best super hero list, in my opinion."AnonymousWritten on August 20, 2017"Definitely an appreciated solution. Guardians of the Galaxy was funny but never skimped on the action. It had moments of grittiness and moments that were made just to ease the viewer. More than anything, it felt as though one is in their room reading one of their favourite comic books. While not the absolute best, it was a great solution. "AnonymousWritten on January 26, 2017"This is an absolutely stellar superhero movie. It has a great mix of humor, action, and drama to grip you right from the beginning and hold you through to the end of the movie. A huge cast of great actors and actresses make this fairly long movie seem like it goes by all too fast. If you haven't seen this yet you are really missing out!"AnonymousWritten on May 27, 2017"Funny, cute, and definitely worth a watch, It truly shows that Marvel has its finger on the pulse of its audience when you can take a barely known property and turn it into something so fun. But with it being barely known I the expectations may have been lowered. I look forward to watching the sequel, now that expectations will be higher."AnonymousWritten on May 3, 2017"I have to say I don't usually like these types of movies where they animate animals and make them act human, speak, etc. However when friends of mine suggested I should watch Guardians of the Galaxy, I gave in and decided to give it a try. To my surprise, it was very entertaining and one of the best movies I watched that year hands down."AnonymousWritten on January 15, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the best superhero movies of all time. I've been pretty fatigued by the superhero movie scene as of late, considering how they all seem to be pretty cookie-cutter in nature. However, this movie is like a breath of fresh air! It's hilarious and action packed, everything I'm looking for in a hero flick."AnonymousWritten on June 8, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is the masterpiece of Marvel movies. It talks about a not probable squad of criminals from different races and different goals (one of them is an alien tree) that will have to try to save the whole universe from the attack of evil invaders. Funny and filled with action, it's a movie that everyone should watch!"AnonymousWritten on July 21, 2017"This movie has quickly become a sensation among comic book fans. It hits on all the right cylinders with a good mix of action and humor to move the story along. It offers a new set of protagonists over the well-worn Batmans and Spidermans. Just a few years old it has already garnered a primary spot among DVD collections at home."AnonymousWritten on January 15, 2017"The last several superhero movies I have seen were disappointments. When I saw the preview for Guardians of the Galaxy I was interested but had my reservations. Well, I just got back from the theater and was blown away! The characters were great and the action was nonstop. As of right now this is the best superhero movie available."AnonymousWritten on February 12, 2017"I love the Marvel Cinematic Universe. They do not rely solely on Spiderman and Iron Man, and this film did not disappoint. This space odyssey was both interesting and funny to watch. All the stars that were in the film help boost its commercial success. I loved the entire film from start to finish, with no dead periods in between"AnonymousWritten on March 15, 2017"I was so glued to the action and the humor in this movie.The good thing with this Disney movies is that you can watch it anywhere you go.The guardians of the galaxy are a family that must fight to keep the family together as they unravel the mystery of star-lords true parentage.I found it very funny too and extremely hilarious."AnonymousWritten on January 6, 2017"How can a movie be funny and serious at the same time? Its a scary thing to try! Guardians of the galaxy is probably the most successful movie when it comes to this tough to find perfection. With futuristic action and characters you actually care about, This is a movie people should take serious as one of the top marvel movies!"AnonymousWritten on May 9, 2017" It's an ensemble sci-fi adventure comedy with clever dialogue and a memorable cast of characters. Similar group dynamic to what we saw in the avengers, made all the more impressive by the fact that they haven't had several movies to introduce the characters. It has very little to do with the avengers specifically and instead"AnonymousWritten on January 14, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy deserves a place among the great science-fiction action series alongside Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, and Men in Black. Mixing a surprisingly powerful villain with hilarious comedy, this movie had audiences - myself included - laughing and on the edge of our seats at the same time. 5/5 - a must-see!"AnonymousWritten on July 11, 2017"A part of the Marvel Universe, Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the worst movies around. Full of humor that's far too adult for a movie sure to draw in a crowd, the main character is a complete asshole, the rest of his "friends" are the same, and it's far too long. Like most of Marvel's movies, it should be entirely skipped."AnonymousWritten on April 5, 2017"I'm a big fan of the Marvel universe and have seen all of the Avengers movies. I wanted to expand my viewing a bit so I checked out Guardians of the Galaxy, especially since I want to be ready for the sequel coming out soon. It was a super fun romp with some really quirky characters. I found it extremely unique in the genre."AnonymousWritten on June 30, 2017"I am so glad we are going through a renaissance in comic book films. If you had told me ten years ago that they'd be able to make a big budget extravaganza based on such a relatively small title I would never have believed you. But they did make it- and they pulled it off masterfully! I haven't been so entertained in ages!"AnonymousWritten on January 25, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is quite a funny and entertaining movie though keep in mind there are some adult themes so it might not be the best for younger viewers. If you're not into this sort of comedy/action genre it might not be the best for you though so check out the trailers or clips first before renting or buying."AnonymousWritten on March 12, 2017"I have to say any movie that tries to animate and humanize animals is never my go-to preference when it comes to choosing movies. However, after seeing all the hype, I decided to give Guardians of the Galaxy a try and it was one of the most entertaining movies I've ever seen. I guess Marvel always manages to bring it."AnonymousWritten on February 11, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is one of those interesting types of superhero movies where the cast and characters are somewhat unknowns but still manages to be entertaining. Not to say there's anything breathtaking here as it's been done before but still a good afternoon of entertainment for those liking action adventure."AnonymousWritten on April 8, 2017"Three words: I. Am. Groot. Who would have thought that such a simple statement could mean so much. Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the freshest superhero movies to come out in years. There is so much creativity crammed into two hours, that the effect is just bonkers. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a movie so much."AnonymousWritten on March 12, 2017"This is an excellent movie, with not just Superheros but laughs as well. My whole family enjoyed this film; we spent a wonderful 2 hours watching the thrills and laughing into our ice cream! This movie is tops for an evening with family and friends, and is up there on our list of the best Superhero movies ever made!"AnonymousWritten on April 7, 2017"I was looking for the best superhero movie to rent for my son and his friends. After a quick search, I stumbled upon "Guardians of the Galaxy" and decided to go with it. I watched with my son and his friends and we all loved it. The characters and comedy were stellar and the kids loved all of the action sequences. "AnonymousWritten on January 2, 2017"I rented Guardians of the Galaxy for just myself to watch as I was honestly afraid it would not be too good. It was enjoyable to my surprise and I will recommend it to my friends. The effects are great in this Superhero movie and it seems everyone, including myself, enoyed Rocket and Groot, they are a great team. "AnonymousWritten on July 8, 2017"This is a really good Superhero movie. It has action, which is, of course what most are after with movies like this. But this one is also just really funny! It is well acted without taking itself too seriously. I think this is funny enough that even people who aren't always into Superhero movies could enjoy this."AnonymousWritten on April 1, 2017"This movie was a lot better than expected. I did not follow Guardians of the Galaxy much, so I was not expecting much. I was surprised when I saw the movie. It had a good story line and was rather entertaining. It does have a good bit of action that is almost trademarked by Marvel movies. I would recommend this"AnonymousWritten on February 16, 2017"This is a decent solution to the problem because it does have a lot of action, but I don't think of the characters in Guardians of the Galaxy as superheros. Since this movie focuses on humor and has a lot of satire in it, I wouldn't pick this as a recommendation for someone looking for a good superhero movie. "AnonymousWritten on July 7, 2017"The Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the better superhero movies out there because it has some great comedic moments. This movie has summer blockbuster written all over it. It's not the best superhero movie, but it's pretty entertaining. Just not up to the huge hype that many made it out to be, in my opinion."AnonymousWritten on July 13, 2017"I like superhero movies a lot -- always have. But I gravitate toward those superhero tales that are somewhat darker (Batman, X-Men, etc.). I enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy but the mixture of comedy and action/adventure wasn't my favorite. It's a good superhero movie -- just not a great one in my estimation. "AnonymousWritten on February 7, 2017"When I think of my favorite Marvel movies, Guardians of the Galaxy always leaps straight to the top of my mind. I first saw Chris Pratt on the office, where I found him quite funny, but if you had told me he'd be my favourite superhero hunk I would of thought you were out of your mind. He sure shaped up good!"AnonymousWritten on February 27, 2017"Among Superhero movies, guardians of the galaxy can be considered one of if not the best. It is suitable for all ages, has an all-star cast. Has drama and comedy moments and excels with storytelling and memorable characters. The solution gives multiple options and addresses the topic in the best possible way."AnonymousWritten on July 8, 2017"I love super hero movies. I am always looking for the best ones. I recently saw Guardians of the Galaxy. Honestly I was not impressed. I did not think it was fun or entertaining. I was bored watching it. All my friends like it but not me. I would keep looking because this is not the best super hero movie IMO."AnonymousWritten on March 17, 2017"I thought that this movie was terrible! I have no idea what audience it was trying to pander for. I'll give it a few points for originality. However, it is NOT anywhere close to being the best Superhero movie. Not by a long shot! It should have been left as an idea and not actually made into a piece of art."AnonymousWritten on February 28, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy was absolutely amazing! Personally, I'm not into comics, but I love a good action film. With this movie, you get all the great special effects, the intensity, and a few good laughs. My son and I loved the character Groot. He doesn't say much, but boy can he take the bad guys to town!"AnonymousWritten on March 22, 2017"At first glance of this group of superheroes, it leaves you thinking this movie is going to be terrible. But being a Marvel movie you definitely want to check it out. It surprisingly was a great, funny movie. Each character has their own agenda but come together nicely to make the movie worth watching. "AnonymousWritten on February 22, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is probably the best of the Marvel superhero movies. Everything about it, from the humor, effects, and story are all top notch. In fact, it's probably also better at being Star Wars than the two most recent Star Wars films; all in all a good sci-fi romp with likable characters."AnonymousWritten on July 6, 2017"A lot of us were getting tired of superhero movies and along comes Guardians of the Galaxy. It's a wide departure from typical Marvel Universe fare and is an absolute joy to watch. The visuals, storyline and humor are all there and really click with Guardians. A must see for any comic book/sci-fi fan."AnonymousWritten on June 28, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy can be easliy one of my favorite movies (behind the Avengers) of all superhero movies. The characters are funny (Chris Pratt is my favorite) and I love Groot, who easily steals the whole movie! Also the action is good but doesn't take over the whole script which is great to me."AnonymousWritten on March 20, 2017"I get tired of super hero movies. This is a little different, though. It's a cool movie about funny friends coming together to defeat yet another magical object that could destroy the universe, whatever. At least it's got some interesting characters and a cool scifi atmosphere, story isn't the best."AnonymousWritten on April 22, 2017"This movie starts off out of the gate with Star Power in Chris Pratt, Van Diesel, and Bradley Cooper just to name a few. It mixes humor with fighting the good fight and defending the galaxy. A lighthearted movie when you just are looking for something that is a good time that will make you laugh. "AnonymousWritten on June 15, 2017"I felt that this was a good, above‐average recommended solution, and a top of the line pick. This particular film is somewhat campy and corny, and some audience and media reviews are average. However, this film overall has received above average audience and media review commentary and ratings."AnonymousWritten on July 31, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the best Superhero movies to come out in the past few years. Not only was it goofy (juxtaposing with all the serious superhero movies that have been coming out lately) but it also had great character development and set the stage for an awesome series of movies."AnonymousWritten on March 1, 2017"Suggesting Guardians of the Galaxy as a superhero movie was excellent. After I viewed the movie, I decided it was one of my top five favorite superhero movies. Even my wife seemed to enjoy it, and she doesn't like superhero movies. I'm glad this movie was suggested. Full marks for this solution."AnonymousWritten on January 23, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is definitely a little looser than some of the other Superhero movies which makes it quite enjoyable to view. Lots of good special effects and nice use of color. I also found it fun to enjoy the quite good soundtrack along with the characters. Nice, fun, and funny, movie."AnonymousWritten on August 2, 2017"I think many super hero movies have grown a bit tired, so I was really excited when Guardians of the Galaxy offered something a bit different. The characters were more relatable and very interesting. I felt immediately drawn into the story. Definitely recommend, even just for Chris Pratt alone!"AnonymousWritten on May 28, 2017"My group of friends came over for movie night. We always vote on a genre and tonight we voted on superhero movies. Amazon has a lot or superhero movies and after reading reviews and watching trailers we decided on Guardians of the Galaxy. It was a great movie and everyone really enjoyed it."AnonymousWritten on June 7, 2017"Okay, so I looked into this and oh my... Guardians of the Galaxy was an excellent superhero movie. While not my absolute favorite to date, this one is in my top ten of all time. Marvel seems to do so much better than DC, although the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is another excellent one."AnonymousWritten on May 27, 2017"Trying to find the best Superhero movies to watch in my free time, I decided to give Guardians of the Galaxy a shot. I'm glad I did. This is one, if not, the best movie of all time. The acting is great, the story line is believable and it has a great mix of both comedy and action. I loved it!"AnonymousWritten on June 25, 2017"After things began taking on a serious note with The Avengers and DC's franchises, GotG was a welcome breath of fresh air. The cast clicks and jokes with one another flawlessly. The storyline is kept moving with action packed scenes. This is one of my favorite movies from the Marvel line."AnonymousWritten on January 29, 2017"Excellent result, just like the previous one. I like how the solution to this took me right to the amazon page where I was able to do pretty much anything that someone searching the topic would want to do. If I could rate this higher than the first one I would, GREAT movie recommendation!"AnonymousWritten on May 5, 2017"I loved the movie Guardians of the Galaxy when I watch it in the movies, I just have to own it. Went searching for it and found it on Amazon. This website is amazing, not only did I find what I was looking for, I also found other movies of the superhero nature that I enjoy. Thanks Amazon!!"AnonymousWritten on May 16, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is a very funny movie made by Marvel. A not so probable team of criminals from different species (there is also an alien tree!) will have the responsibility to save the whole galaxy by fighting the plans of an invading alien race.. It's funny, a must watch for sure!"AnonymousWritten on March 23, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy initially seemed over-hyped for what was mostly a little known marvel universe. It turned out to be just hyped enough, because the film was filled with great action scenes and fantastic comedic timing. It was easily one of the best superhero films in recent years."AnonymousWritten on March 27, 2017"What can you not say about this movie. Superheroes, check, amazing cast, check, great script, check, non stop thrill ride that you will not want to stop watching, a big check. If superhero movies are your thing, look no further as you have found the crowning jewel of the Marvel library."AnonymousWritten on May 27, 2017"My boyfriend and I were wanting to watch what many considered the best Superhero movie and many thought of Guardians of the Galaxy as the best. We found it on Netflix and boy were in for a treat! That movie did not disappoint! Would I say it was the best? Probably not, but it was close!"AnonymousWritten on July 4, 2017"The guardian movies are the most beloved movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe for a reason. The tone is at times heavy and dramatic, and at other times you'll laugh till your eyes water. Chris Pratt brings his comedic experience from parks and rec into the MCU, and it's a real treat."AnonymousWritten on July 25, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is a really great movie that has everything you could want. It is really funny, but has a lot of adventure and action too. It takes place in the Marvel Universe of superheroes and is kind of a space opera. There is great acting and on screen effects in this film."AnonymousWritten on January 18, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the all time favorites of superhero movies. Featuring a rich cast and a lot of action, the movie provides a fantastic flow of the storyline and visuals. I enjoyed this movie immensely and think most people who enjoy superhero-style movies will as well."AnonymousWritten on July 1, 2017"Another great superhero movie is Guardians of the Galaxy, a collection of Marvel superheroes battling against villains to stop their vicious plans. It is plenty of fun to watch and features a rich cast that many people love. I loved this movie personally and watch it as often as I can."AnonymousWritten on April 1, 2017"This is kind of a funny movie; I'm not sure it qualifies as one of the best Superhero movies out there but I did get a kick out of it. Don't be fooled by the lack of starpower as the actors are still witty and on the top of their game. A good movie for those in a lighthearted mood. "AnonymousWritten on June 13, 2017"This is a very funny movie. It has an interesting plot that's somewhat unique. The writing is spot on. The characters are eccentric and cool. The music is awesome. You can watch this movie on Friday night with friends and have a great time. Definitely one of the top superhero movies. "AnonymousWritten on March 29, 2017"I love superhero movies, and am always up for movies that combine adventure with comedy. But for some reason I just couldn't get into GotG. It feels too childish, and sometimes I really did feel that the movie was being made for 11 year-olds. Great for some, perhaps, but not for me. "AnonymousWritten on January 14, 2017"YES! Ok, so this is a ridiculously cheesy movie full of snark and pointless explosions. It also explores family and friendship in the most ham-handed way humanly possible. None of that will stop you and your best friends from arguing endlessly over which one of you is the raccoon."AnonymousWritten on June 24, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy was a great solution when I was looking for a good Superhero movie. The film has excellent action scenes and is kept light throughout with very well-written humor. Chris Pratt is perfect for the part of flawed Superhero. I am very pleased with this solution."AnonymousWritten on June 23, 2017"Freaking Hilarious that's what this movie is I mean a walking talking tree named Groot and his best friend is a genetically enhanced Racoon with a bad demeanor this movie is action packed and a barrel of laughs I would definitely recommend spending a couple hours watching this one."AnonymousWritten on March 24, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is a great crowd pleaser to put up on your UHD TV. This is a comical and enjoyable space opera, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend this for young kids that I see going to the 2nd movie. There's a lot of cursing that your family may not be comfortable with."AnonymousWritten on May 1, 2017"If you like superheros and want to have not just action and adventure but also humor included in the mix, I think you will like Guardians of the Galaxy just like me. I really loved that it was good action but not just intense action but a blend of all things that make a good movie."AnonymousWritten on July 26, 2017"This is a great unconventional superhero movie. They unwittingly save the world mostly through accident, luck and a mutual bond of being misfits. They aren't really what I would call superheroes though but I guess some would consider them that. It is one of the best movies though. "AnonymousWritten on January 10, 2017"If you like superhero movies you will love Guardians of the Galaxy. To find it quickly look no further than amazon video. There you will find the movie with a quick search and you will have it in no time. Of course you will get the best price possible with Amazon. Enjoy the movie!"AnonymousWritten on August 19, 2017"I wanted to watch a new superhero movie and decided on Guardians of the Galaxy. I was not disappointed. This movie was extremely entertaining and the music was awesome! It was retro, fun, and exciting all at the same time and I loved it. I highly recommend this movie to everyone!"AnonymousWritten on January 21, 2017"The description of the movie is very short and vague. Unless someone is already familiar with the Guardians of the Galaxy series they may not understand how this could be considered a Superhero movie and may be confused why it is showing up when searching best Superhero movies. "AnonymousWritten on March 8, 2017"I'm not a huge superhero fan, but I must say I was impressed with Guardians of the Galaxy. Superhero movies these days take themselves way too seriously, so I really enjoyed all the musical scenes that added a good bit of humor to the movie. This is a fun one I must recommend."AnonymousWritten on March 5, 2017"This movie was a welcome reprieve for me from the other Marvel movies such as Ironman and Captain America. This movie is based in space and has several distinct misfit characters that fight along side the Star Lord. Excellent movie for those that like sci-fi and superheroes."AnonymousWritten on January 18, 2017"I really like Marvel movies and I was excited to see Guardians of the Galaxy. It does not hold up to other superhero heroes. Chris Pratt is too silly of an actor and he can't hold the dramatic weight of the movie which makes the whole thing rather cheesy and quite forgettable."AnonymousWritten on March 31, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy isn't a standard Superhero movie. The main characters can hardly be said to be the good guys. They just happen to reluctantly play the good guys towards the end. Still, it's a great and hilarious ride to be a part of if you don't mind the sci-fi aspect."AnonymousWritten on February 25, 2017"This was a VERY solid entry in the superhero movie genre. My friends are really into the genre, and I'm not the largest fan in the world. We decided to watch this one since it did look kind of fun. I went away more interested in the genre, and they all had a good time too."AnonymousWritten on March 22, 2017"This is not my kind of movie. The non-realistic disgusting so-called human beings in the movie is not appealing to me. But it just makes me wonder and I do appreciate the fact that how can people think about making such different kind of stories. I wouldn't watch this movie."AnonymousWritten on May 22, 2017"I think Guardians of the Galaxy was a bit of a let down for me. I feel like the story started about half way through. I was struggling to understand the characters without some sort of backstory. Maybe this one was made for more hardcore fans but I really didn't like it."AnonymousWritten on March 3, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is a pretty good movie. I thought the characters were funny and the action was decent. I would have picked a cooler look and a bit more serious attitude with the villain. At times he didn't seem super evil to me which made it feel kind of pointless."AnonymousWritten on May 27, 2017"The description of the solution is not very good, it is short and it does not make me want to see the movie, it is definitely not engaging. Looks like it was written in a rush. I do like the fact that the link works and takes you to the Amazon website where you can buy it."AnonymousWritten on March 21, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is a fun movie. It didn't take itself too seriously but also had some really good emotional scenes. I would rank it as one of best superhero movies, but I imagine some people might not get some of the humor or find it as funny or enjoyable as I did."AnonymousWritten on June 23, 2017"Guarrdians of the Galaxy is actually an pretty good movie. I have to say they did a really good job with this movie, ill have to see the 2nd one. This movie honestly remined me a bit of lord of the rings and hobbit, but with a twist of avengers and other superhero movies."AnonymousWritten on April 21, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy will probably go down as one of the best superhero movies in recent history. Just the right combination of fantasy, adventure and humor make this a 'must see' science fiction flick. If ever there was a Saturday afternoon popcorn flick, this is it."AnonymousWritten on July 9, 2017"put together a talking raccoon, a rebel human, a humanoid tree, a female alien bent on vengeance, and a muscle criminal turned heroes and the galaxy is saved. Want an action packed movie with clever dialogue full of laughter, Guardians of the galaxy can fill that needs. "AnonymousWritten on March 17, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is a hit or miss depending on who you are and what tastes you have. It's not a 10 in my books but, I would definitely say it has an appeal for the younger audience as well for older. Definitely worth a watch if your into marvel comics and movies. "AnonymousWritten on January 4, 2017"This one is probably the funnest movie in this venue of superheroes, aliens, and evil doers galore. Chris Prat will lead the way, but the rodent, well I guess he's a raccoon actually, is pretty cool too. Good acting and enough humor to temper the outlandish theme a bit. "AnonymousWritten on June 2, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy might be the best superhero movie created thus far. Seriously, the blend of emotional impact, action, and comedy in this movie is nearly perfect. I ended the movie in love with the crew of characters. That's how you know you just saw a good movie."AnonymousWritten on May 29, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is really the best movie that Marvel has put out so far. Even my girlfriend who traditionally hates superhero movies laughed her way through this one. We can't wait for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 to come out! And Chris Pratt is pretty dreamy, too. "AnonymousWritten on February 22, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is a wonderful diversion from typical Marvel Superhero fare. Spectacular effects and a large dose of humor make this for a great popcorn movie. Some really great acting and eye-popping effects are tossed in to make this a memorable Marvel movie. "AnonymousWritten on February 9, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is definitely one of the best Superhero movies. You don't even need to be a superhero or comic book fan to appreciate Guardians of the Galaxy. It stars well known actors like Chris Pratt and Bradley Cooper plus action movie stalwart Vin Diesel. "AnonymousWritten on June 24, 2017"Since the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie came out in theaters, I needed to catch up on the first one. It's a fun romp with a lot of great nostalgic music, but it feels like there's a bit lacking. I'm not 100% a fan of the atmosphere. The cast is pretty good, though!"AnonymousWritten on June 16, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is one of those superhero movies where you don't quite have the top heroes but rather a bunch of B-list people fighting to save the world. Not that it's bad or anything, just need to keep your expectations tempered as this is not another X-Men."AnonymousWritten on February 11, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy resets the bar to a higher place than any other Marvel movie before in terms of effects and scope. The film takes place throughout the entire universe as the heroes travel from planet to planet fighting monsters and space battles along the way."AnonymousWritten on April 12, 2017"I would not even consider Guardians of t he Galaxy as a good movie, so it is not the best superhero movies. The characters are non-human are from different galaxy/space. People will consider Batman or Spiderman as superheroes, not those in the Guardians of the Galaxy."AnonymousWritten on May 3, 2017"While I enjoyed Guardians I can't give it the number one slot based on humor. That belongs to Deadpool. They are a great group of ragtag heros though that most folks had originally never heard of. The actors are all great in their parts, and the movie is fun to watch."AnonymousWritten on August 1, 2017"This is one of my all time favorite superhero movies! The humor, mixed with an amazing cast and soundtrack make for an action packed movie that will have you in tears from laughing. Though most are not human, I find it easy to relate to the characters in this movie. "AnonymousWritten on May 20, 2017"Finally, Hollywood has struck the right balance between humor and action in a Superhero movie! It says a lot that these are characters the average movie goer will have never heard of...yet it still did phenomenally at the box office. A fun watch and a great movie!"AnonymousWritten on June 19, 2017"I have not seen Guardians of the Galaxy, but I am aware that it received great reviews. Is it one of the best superhero movies? That I cannot say, but I'm sure that there are people that will argue that it is. All in all, I'd say that it is an acceptable "solution.""AnonymousWritten on August 9, 2017"I think Guardians of the Galaxy can easily be called one of the best recent superhero movies, but I wouldn't call it one of the best ever. There's a lot of superhero movies at this point, and while this was good, it's not one I'll be rewatching over and over again."AnonymousWritten on August 13, 2017"If you haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy then you must have been living under a rock. This movie has it all. Fantastic story, phenomenal setting and a amazing cast which includes Chris Pratt, Vin Diesel..etc. If you haven't seen this movie yet then you NEED to."AnonymousWritten on April 24, 2017"This solution took you right to a trailer of the movie and and the other items on that link would also provide more information on that movie. There are also other superhero movie suggestions. Therefore I think that it is a good solution and an appropriate link. "AnonymousWritten on July 6, 2017"Whenever I need cheering up, the superhero film I always turn to is Guardians of the Galaxy. I never tire of it. The chemistry between cast members, the good-natured humor, the impressive action sequences- it's an instant shot of endorphins every time I watch it."AnonymousWritten on February 5, 2017"I love this movie! I usually don't make time for movies in my busy schedule, but for this one I'll make an exception. Chris Pratt is an amazing actor and he's not bad to look at either. I can't say enough good things about this movie, you just need to watch it!!"AnonymousWritten on July 29, 2017"Okay solution. You can always buy a movie on Prime that is a superhero movies. Many people appreciate the convenience of fast shopping over buying in stores, but streaming may even be better. Guardians of the Galaxy is a higher rated film compared to X2 however."AnonymousWritten on May 8, 2017"Superhero movies tend to be pretty serious, but that isn't the case with Guardians of the Galaxy. This is the funniest superhero films I've ever seen. It is the perfect blend of action and comedy. There is something for everyone in this intergalactic adventure!"AnonymousWritten on February 10, 2017"If you were a fan of the first one, you will be a fan of this sequel as well. Expanding on the plot of the first film, this one welcomes some new characters as well as the comfort from the entire returning cast. This is a movie everyone in the family will love."AnonymousWritten on June 7, 2017"This film took some relatively unknown Marvel characters and made them a success. It is a fun and engaging story that leaves out all the main Marvel superheros, but still captures what makes those films great. This is one of the best films of the entire genre."AnonymousWritten on April 13, 2017"A highly rated and well-reviewed movie, Guardians of the Galaxy is a superhero movie set in the Marvel universe. Featuring a very recognizable cast, the audience is sure to find characters that they love and follow their adventures through this awesome title."AnonymousWritten on February 24, 2017"Good flick overall but I think I was expecting more. Guardians Of The Galaxy is one of Marvels most brilliant movies, and I urge everybody to give it a chance. A little crude here and there, but overall language and content is clean enough for most audiences."AnonymousWritten on January 22, 2017"Guardians of the Galaxy is a very entertaining movie. Chris Pratt is so charming and fun to watch. I like this movie because it combines so many different genres. It's obviously an action movie, but it contains so much comedy and heart. Definitely recommend!"AnonymousWritten on May 7, 2017"Most superhero movies follow a pattern - bad guy solves problem and saves the day. But Guardians of the Galaxy brought creativity to the genre so I give it extra points for that. A walking tree and wisecracking raccoon, what's not to love about this choice. "AnonymousWritten on April 10, 2017"I'm a big fan of Superhero movies so I started looking for the best ones to watch. I gave "Guardians of the Galaxy" a shot and I'm glad I did. This movie is great. It has the perfect blend of humor and action making it very entertaining to watch. I loved it."AnonymousWritten on January 24, 2017"This was by far one of the best superhero movies I have ever seen. I really liked the story and the amount of action and adventure it had and I was on the edge of my seat throughout its entirety. It is still one of my go to movies for a rocking good time. "AnonymousWritten on January 16, 2017"When Marvel announced they were making a movie based off a B-list at best set of heroes, no one thought it'd be any good. To everyone's surprise, it wound up being one of the best--it's chock full of humor, heart, and action, and you won't be disappointed."AnonymousWritten on May 5, 2017"Knowing how much I loved Ironman, I wanted to see a movie just like it. Without going too much into detail, Guardians of the Galaxy had an excellent plot and special effects. Similar to Star Wars but with a bit of an edge, this sci fi dramedy was perfect."AnonymousWritten on April 29, 2017"I guess I'm just a stickler but I didn't appreciate the movie too well. It got a nice reception from movie-goers but I didn't quite get it. I could possibly watch again but it's not in my list of best movies. The directing and acting is some of the best."Anonymous