This solution is ranked
in What are the best Pixar MoviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Amy Poehler movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney movies without princessesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that make you happyRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about mental-illnessRead user opinions
in What are the best Mindy Kaling movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best CGI (computer-generated) moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar-winning animated filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies of the 21st centuryRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Christmas gifts for kidsRead user opinions
What the community says about Inside Out
- "I dont normally write reviews but i think writing one for this film is an exception. Because most of the reviews I read about this animated movie is negative which are coming from parents complaing it to be too intense for kids. But I believe this isn't for them as it touch upon the subject of depresson which pre-teens and teenagers are facing. Isn't this amazing? Who would have thought an animated movie will tackle this subject eh. "
- "Inside out made the kids (and me) cry, laugh, and appreciate pixar even more than we already did. If I only had to watch one disney pixar movie for the rest of my life, it would be this. I also love amy poehler's voice as joy (to be honest i didn't know it was her and it was quite youthful)."
- "My daughter enjoys watching this movie a lot and she keeps on repeating it. The movie is focused on family and lots of adventure which will leave you interested more and more. It brings awareness to parents on kids depression that they might not be aware of. It was worth the purchase and I loved it."
- "Parents should make their children watch this movie. It's a very good film that can make kids and parents alike understand how important communication is and valuing feelings. I cried in the movie because I can relate. Too much pressure and everything else and keeping everything bottled inside will only make things worse and it's important for kids to understand that at a young age to avoid them suffering from depression when they grow up."
- "There's nothing new with this as it is similar to many animated films/series wherein most of the jokes are for adults although we all know that this is targetted to young audience. Anyway, i actually did not know that Mindy was the voice for Disgust here. lol"
- "If you are looking for the best animated movie for kids, I HIGHLY recommend watching Inside Out. I enjoyed watching this movie so much that I have watched it more than once! It tells a great story about a girl and how her emotions navigate her through her new life changes. It is a great movie that is perfect for the whole family and teaches some valuable lessons in life. ""Emotions can sometimes get the best of us, so identifying them early is great to getting through the Good and Bad in life. Inside Out is one of the best animated movies for kids because it does just that. Exploring the emotions that our protagonist, Riley, battles and enjoys in a monumental moment in her life is both enjoyable and enlightening for kids."