This solution is ranked
in What are the best comic book movies ever madeRead user opinions
in What are the best Robert Downey Jr. moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best action and adventure moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best summer movies of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best Marvel moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best summer movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch before Avengers: Infinity WarRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about technologyRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that are part of trilogiesRead user opinions
in What are the best Superhero moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best summer moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Iron Man
- "This was Robert's crowning glory!! He lifted Marvel from the ashes with his superb acting skills making people have the impression that he will be the one and only actor who could play the Tony Stark role. It was as if a match made in heaven for the role of Tony Stark on Robert's part. "
- "Iron Man, to this day, is my favorite superhero movie. I found that Batman and Superman were really played out and I was never into Spiderman, so when Iron Man came out, I knew this was finally a superhero I would love. The characters are great, the action is great, and the writing is awesome. RDJ is irresistible. Everything about this movie is awesome.""Iron Man is a fantastic movie in the Marvel Franchise. The movie stars Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, the playboy billionaire inventor turned superhero. It is one of the best Marvel movies to date, and a very entertaining movie all around."
- "You I had heard commonly this is a wonderful motion picture, and I concur. When I was a child Iron Man was my most loved comic book so I was pleased about it coming to the screen. The story, acting, coordinating, impacts, and the music was magnificent. Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jeff Scaffolds give grand performances. I can hardly wait for the next installment. The DVD quality is incredible and played fine on my DVD player and PC. The main additional items are the erased scenes on the single disc at just $14.99- if you pre-ordered. I highly suggest this motion picture in the event that you appreciate active motion pictures. Incredible quality DVD with excellent replayability. On the off chance that you have seen only "Batman Starts" and "Hellboy". Some superhero spin-offs aren't as great but this one was.""The movie that came out of nowhere and started the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Iron Man was always one of my favorite characters growing up, so I was really excited to see him on the big screen. Downey Jr is the perfect casting, and he's blown up into the beating heart of the MCU. This movie moves, makes sense, and tells a great story of a spoiled disinterested playboy finding there's a greater purpose for him than just drunken parties and hangovers. My only complaint is I wanted more Iron Man action!"
- "Have you noticed that Iron Man implicated the dangers of weaponizing technologies? Look at the terrorists and even Iron Monger coercing Tony Stark to use his tech for bad. Tony also began in the film as an arms dealer and getting blown by his own tech. That's when he realized he has to use his tech for the good."
- "Iron Man is definitely one of the best Superhero movies out there, the portrayal of Tony Stark is very faithful to the original character in the comics. It is a movie packed with a lot of action, the CGI is amazing and the story-line will hold your interest from beginning to end."
- #15 of 20
in What are the best summer movies"This is the film that got me into the super-heroes universe. I adored this movie. Robert Downey Jr was fantastic. Great plot and fantastic action scenes kept me hooked. "