This solution is ranked
in What are the best Madison Iseman movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Alex Wolff movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best action movie alternatives to the MCURead user opinions
in What are the best The Rock moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Dwayne Johnson moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Karen Gillan movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best mythical moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about toysRead user opinions
in What are the best movies starring hot British womenRead user opinions
in What are the funniest comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Hollywood moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
- "Madison's character here is so funny like! She comes off as a "dumb blonde" at first but throughout the movie, she just proves everyone wrong and she's so much more than people think of her. It was quite interesting to watch her character development from the first scene up to the last."
- "Even though I felt like this movie could've been so much more in terms of storyline and action scenes (like the original Jumanji), I still appreciated the actors in this movie esp Dwayne and his younger counterpart Alex's character Spencer. He was the nice amount of awkward teen and hero which really made enjoy the movie despite the things it lacked."
- "This Jumanji has a different air to it altogether, it provided a comical side to the more serious version in 1995 but delivered the story quite well. It may not have been perfect but the actors provided quite a show with their acting skills, emotion, and delivery as well as the amazing stunts. "
- "This remake was done pretty well. I love the entire cast and I'd have to say I was pleasantly surprised as most remakes of popular movies are often butchered. This however was really well done and even gave a few nods to the original film. I would recommend this to anyone who has seen the original film and liked it."
- "'Logan' is a brutal, merciless, emotional and honest film that does justice to both the character and Hugh Jackman by stepping away from the superhero norm and offering a personal and emotionally fueled outing that certainly brings the violence and delivers one of the best comic-book"