This solution is ranked
in What are the best Showtime moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best super violent moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best new movies on Hulu in AprilRead user opinions
in What are the best Quentin Tarantino moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best assassin moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best femme fatale moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with cool villainsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with amazing actressesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with iconic scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best action movie alternatives to the MCURead user opinions
What the community says about Kill Bill (Vol. 1)
- AnonymousWritten on August 16, 2019"One of the best showtime movies that you can watch if you haven't yet. It is your typical revenge plot action movie but what makes it so special at the times was the violence and gore that Tarantino was known for and this film delivers."
- AnonymousWritten on June 12, 2018"Go Uma Thurman! You don't need a man to Bill! This film was so brilliant I had to praise Uma's swordplay skill."
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on May 28, 2018"Kill Bill (Vol. 1) is a fun and entertaining movie. It pays homage to many old westerns and Samurai films. The cast of characters is large, and there is a good mix between familiar movie stars and relative unknowns who are just as talented. I was engaged and drawn in by the story of the movie throughout it. However to say that Kill Bill (Vol. 1) is among the best Quentin Tarantino films is a stretch. He has so many great ones that rank ahead of Kill Bill (Vol. 1). Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, and Inglorious Basterds all were greater films than Kill Bill (Vol. 1). It's still a fun watch though."
- AnonymousWritten on June 14, 2018"Kill Bill is among my favorite because it keeps on moving from one scene to another scene and it's so action-packed especially with that fight with the Crazy 88. I can literally play the movie in my mind now."
- AnonymousWritten on July 5, 2018"Kill Bill is basically a movie where a woman sets out to kill her baby daddy for attempting to kill her and her baby. On her way to that baby daddy, though, she has to kill a whole lot of other people too! A really fun and gory movie that has amazing visuals and an amazing cast as well. A must if you like watching badass femme fatales at work!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"YES! GIRL POWER! I LOVE UMA THURMAN AND I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!! :D "
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"Uma Thurman is amazing in this movie! I didnt expect much from this film but when i watched it, i was immediately swept away and i became a huge fan of the movie series!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"I really love the dynamics of this movie and the fact that they did not name Uma Thurman's character. The animation in between the scenes is a plus for me. This a timeless action movie that shouldn't be forgotten because of how iconic it is."
- AnonymousWritten on October 14, 2019"Any Quentin Tarantino movie is no doubt good. So don't hesitate to watch this if I were you. And with this you'll have a different taste from MCU movies"