This solution is ranked
in What are the best Kids movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Kung Fu moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best panda moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Dreamworks moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best martial arts moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best meditation resources for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best animation moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
What the community says about Kung Fu Panda
- "Kung Fu Panda is perfect for children and has veteran actor Jack Black voicing the main character. The film has wild action and the animation uses vivid bright colors. The whole concept is very witty and compelling."
- "LOL @George gtfoh this ain't no movie about animals but more on the story of the legendary Po. Did you even watch this movie? LMAO. 😂 If I were you, I'd be going to my momma and ask her to buy me some Kung Fu Panda movie because it's really amazing!! I'm sure you will gonna love pandas ❤️️"
- "I really like this movie, although I wasn't as fond of the sequels. But it certainly is one of the better Dreamworks productions to come out in the past 10 years. "
- "I really wasn't expecting to like this movie, but watched it at my niece's insistence. There is a lot to like here. A good story, great vocal talent, very likable characters and great martial arts sequences! Definitely stands up amongst other animated classics!"
- "I enjoyed this immensely. I found this was a truly wonderful way to approach my kids about learning a martial art. I am a Tae Kwon Do instructor and this was just a hysterical way to share what I do and the benefit my children can receive form the martial arts.""This really helped me with my little ones. I was able to sit them down while they focused on Kung Fu Panda while also learning valuable lessons. They really enjoyed it too and I'll admit so did I.""The movie itself can teach kids fun types of meditation. They won't even realize they are learning.""Kung Fu Panda is a neat way to introduce my kids to the practice of meditation. When Mom does it, it's weird. But Kung Fu Panda makes it seem much more fun and "normal" to them. ""This seems to be the exact opposite of what I'd look for in this kind of item. If I want help teaching kids how to meditate, the last thing I would want to buy is a kid's movie that would totally absorb their attention in a completely inactive manner. "
- "Kung Fu Panda, a Dreamworks animated film that both children and adults will enjoy or if your anything like me its easily just a good-hearted film for adults to enjoy along with the rest of my millennial friends. I think it's easy for anyone to fall in love with this film, with the lovable hero that is the clumsy panda that somehow with the help of his friends always seems to save the day and I love how there's always a message behind every adventure. "
- "Jack Black deserves an Emmy for this one. I feel like only he would of done a perfect job here. I don't see anyone else being up to par with him here and doing a job this good. I feel like there has not been a better performance since I started watching all of films as a kid. The whole film is done well and they really seem to get the job done overall with the special effects. The story is just fine as well""This movie is a hit with my kids. They love the whole series, but this one is their favorite. I can put it in and it will give me 90 minutes of freedom to clean the house or do my banking, whatever I need.""Kung fu panda is a classic. Jack Black playing PO is just great. I have watched this when I was a kid, and watch it with my niece sometimes."
- "Kung Fu Panda is a great animated movie for kids. I recall seeing it a time or two. I wouldn't call it the best movie and that is the problem with this solution. There should definitely be a few more on this list. I also think it is best if it were a more current movie and something more popular with the kids."