This solution is ranked
in What are the best Callie Hernandez movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies set in LARead user opinions
in What are the best movies about music artistsRead user opinions
in What are the best Ryan Gosling moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movie musicals that use pop musicRead user opinions
in What are the best feel good moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic Hollywood moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Golden Globe-winning moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best drama moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best love stories of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best Romance moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Valentine's Day ideas for him and for herRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar winning moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about La La Land
- "Ryan Gosling has made plenty of other better movies than La La land. This movie is only rated 3.5 stars on Amazon vs some of his other better films with better reviews and stars. I personally did not like La La Land at all."
- "La La Land is an instant classic of a movie. The music will pull you in and pull at your heartstrings and then stay with you for a long time. Emotional and honest, this movie really spoke to my heart.""They couldn't have done a better job with the casting in this movie. It reminds me of better times and better places, and it's so easy to get lost in the music. "
- "this film was so dreamy and wonderful! aside from the commendable acting and music, i was drawn by the alluring cinematography of the film and it kinda gave me inspiration for my art project. this movie is one to watch if you want to feel love and reality hit you all at once!"
- "La La Land is a musical romantic comedy that starred Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone. They were both chasing there dream in Hollywood and their paths intersected which made for a great and entertaining story"
- "Valentine's Day was coming around and I needed to find a recent great love story and everyone I know told me to watch La La Land. I had never heard of it but any movie with Ryan Gosling has my vote as of at least a movie that I will pay attention to. I watch it, I cried, I laughed, I ended up getting the soundtrack and crying again. Really great movie and I would say it was the best love story of all time!"
- #13 of 24
in What are the best Romance movies"This movie is great fun. Its very much like classical musical story driven performances of the 60s, and even the cover of the box portrays this pretty well. A modern take on a classical story about following your dreams, this movie is one of the best of 2016."
- "I remember the time when the best picture award was presented to La La Land and I was so happy but turned out that it was by mistake. Well, good thing that Emma got the nod as one of the 2017 Oscars winners."