This solution is ranked
in What are the best gangster movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Matthew Vaughn MoviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sally Hawkins moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best gangster novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best mind fuck moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Daniel Craig moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Tom Hardy moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Layer Cake
- "Daniel Craig stars in Layer Cake, and back then he was relatively unknown. And now he is known as the James Bond. In this film, you'll get to see the reason why he was chosen to play Bond. So yeah dont forget to add this on your list of mob movies on Netflix that you should watch! "
- "Layer Cake is a 2005 movie featuring Daniel Craig. Intrigue ensues when a princess daughter goes missing, right when he is set to retire, from his successful cocaine business. Set amongst England's mafia elite, this is a crime suspense movie that will keep you hooked from beginning to end."
- "This movie is full of suspense. With 30 days to hold this and 48 to watch from start on view one can not go wrong with this action packed Amazon feature called Layer Cake. This is an R action packed film that is viewable on supported devices for one's viewing pleasure."
- "Meh. I watched it the other night after endlessly flipping through dozens of options on Netflix. Finally settled on this because I wanted a fun, brainless comedy with a little dark humor. And brainless it was, bu tin an annoying way. So many movies trying to recreate the winning recipe of early Tarantino or Guy Ritchie movies, and so few that actually ended up being fun to watch. It felt so vacuous, so gratuitous, that even Daniel Craig's blue eyes didn't save it for me. Very derivative.""I don't think this is at all one of his best movies. Casino Royale is much better than this one."
- "While Layer Cake is an alright movie, I'm not sure I'd say it's a good Tom Hardy Movie. The part where the aliens abduct the prime minister really came out of nowhere and I had trouble finishing the movie. I'm sure other people will have different opinions.""The movie has a very small amount of reviews evenly distributed. It does look like it is a good movie overall but it may be a stretch to call it the best. ""I thought this was going to be a show about baking, but alas, it wasn't. That would've been much more interesting. Matthew Vaughn ruined this adaptation."