This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies based on Broadway musicalsRead user opinions
in What are the best Amanda Seyfried movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with great British actressesRead user opinions
in What are the best Hugh Jackman moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best books for SAT takersRead user opinions
in What are the best musical moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best books that are over 800 pagesRead user opinions
in What are the best historical filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best Anne Hathaway moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Golden Globe-winning moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies or TV shows where the protagonist dies earlyRead user opinions
What the community says about Les Miserables
- "Perfect movie based on a Broadway musical. I haven't seen this one, but for people who like this, it's a great match."
- "I read the book and watched the musical show of Les Miserables so I didn't want to miss the film, which was absolutely incredible. It made me laugh, smiled, and made me wanted to sing along with the casts. I also salute Amanda for her great acting performance here. Nice one girl!!"
- "As a work of art, Les Miserables is fantastic. It's truly entertaining, while maintaining a certain level of historical accuracy. However, in the category of "historical films", there are far more informative movies out there, so while it is a good solution, I cannot say that it is the best."
- "I absolutely love this movie. After seeing the musical on stage so many times I was so excited for this movie to come out. I saw it in theaters and then purchased the blu-ray afterward. I've seen it over a dozen times and definitely think it fits this category extremely well."
- "I'm a huge movie buff. I was researching movies where the protagonist dies early. I found out about Les Miserables. Wow, what a great movie! The acting is amazing and the story is so immersive. I cried during several parts of the film. It was so touching. I was so sad when the protagonist died early on. This is a beautiful movie that I recommend to everyone out there that loves musicals and dramatic films."