This solution is ranked
in What are the best romantic christmas moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Christmas movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best feel good moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Romance moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic American moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best British moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that make you happyRead user opinions
in What are the best Liam Neeson moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Christmas movies of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that make you cry your eyes outRead user opinions
in What are the best classic Christmas movies to watch onlineRead user opinions
What the community says about Love Actually
- "Love actually was suggested to me while I was looking for the best feel good movies. With over 3000 reviews and 4.5 stars out of 5 it seemed like a very good suggestion. It really delivered with a great cast of characters that showed common relationship threads with physical links to each other. Worth the watch. "
- "My girlfriend can only get me to watch Romance movies if there is some comedy involved. So she convinced me to watch Love Actually because it was marketed as "the ultimate romance comedy". The humor was dry and the storyline was hard to follow in my opinion. If you like romance movies then this may be a better movie for you but I didn't find the movie funny at all.""There is a lot of love going on in this movie and it tends to hop around quite a bit. The movie is long(over two hours)and it may have just tried to fit too much in. But there are lots of intriguing characters and writer/director Richard Curtis(Four Weddings and a Funeral/Notting Hill)definitely did not leave anything out."
- "Love Actually is a great romantic American movie for all because it has all the aspects of a romance movie you would want with added comedic spice. I really enjoyed this movie because of how seemingly all over the place it is with eight couples dealing with their love lives to have the story come altogether through the movie. Would definitely recommend it!"
- "I liked this movie. I'm not a fan of genre, but this movie was actually really well done. The cast is great and the story isn't the generic romantic comedy plot line that I've come to associate with this type of film. Overall it was a great film and a good date night movie for the Wife and I. ""I first saw this movie when it came out in 2003, and now I watch every year around Christmas. It never gets old. The humor is smart and the characters are flawed but likeable. I particularly like how the movie focuses on love in all its forms and not just romantic love. ""Omg, harry styles love this movie! And I finally know why. Pls don't judge me as ive been living under a rock but i only watched love actually this year and it had me crying and laughing. it's such a beautiful romantic comedy movie 😍""While I think this is a comedy I don't think it's a family movie. It's an ok solution but nothing to great as it doesn't really completely fit what I want."
There are no comments yet!
- "I loved this show and it has definitely made my list of top Christmas movies to watch. I enjoy many of the classic shows but this one has an all star cast and story line that gives you that feeling of joy in the Christmas season. This show has become one that I will watch every year with my kids and someday, even my grand-kids. ""Funnily enough, I first watched this film on summer but somehow it still got me excited for the holidays. I rewatched it a few hours ago and it was a magical experience, I enjoyed the complicated and sweet love stories of the different characters ♥️""There is no Christmas without watching this movie by the name Love Actually. I love this movie and it is very inspirational and entertaining. You can watch this movie with the entire family since it is PG rated. I have spent many Christmas cold days watching this movie and I would definitely recommend it. "
There are no comments yet!