This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies to watch on a rainy dayRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about mother and daughtersRead user opinions
in What are the best light movies to watch onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best movie musicals that use pop musicRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy films of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best feel good moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best summer movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Amanda Seyfried movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best full movies on YouTubeRead user opinions
in What are the best rainy day moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best summer moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Meryl Streep moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies based on Broadway musicalsRead user opinions
in What are the best Stellan Skarsgård moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best chick flicksRead user opinions
in What are the best musical moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best spring break moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Mamma Mia!
- AnonymousWritten on January 21, 2020"Great film that's perfect for a rainy day movie. When you're all cold, this could make you liven up and enjoy just like I do. The cast is the biggest thing about it!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 16, 2018"Mamma Mia is a very cute musical and it certainly highlights a relationship between a mother and daughter. But it is highly untraditional and nothing that most people would relate to even though it is entertaining. There are much more worthy mother daughter movies both dramatic and humorous that hit the mark much more."
- AnonymousWritten on June 22, 2018"Happy Birthday Queen Meryl!! Today is her birthday that's why I decided to rewatch her movie and she has never failed to amaze me with her superb acting prowess. Her voice is magical! PS: I am also getting married this year! "
- AnonymousWritten on June 11, 2018"Something sort of like the sound of music but a little bit on the modern side. the music were good as well as the actors delivery and choreography."
- AnonymousWritten on June 25, 2018"I had all of the movie's songs downloaded in my phone! They're upbeat and enjoyable, and the muisc really helps set the mood of the movie!! The fun, drama, musicality makes you say mamma mia indeed!!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 23, 2018"Mamma Mia! is among the best feel good movies recently released. You cannot not break into a smile when the singing starts, and ABBA is perfect for use in this movie. The cast itself is amazing."AnonymousWritten on May 24, 2018"great"
- AnonymousWritten on May 25, 2018"What a fun movie! Family, friends and good times are wrapped up in this wonderful plot. All-star cast with each actor doing a wonderful job. Loved it!"
- AnonymousWritten on August 9, 2018"I'm a big fan of musical movies and this one is one of my favourites. I loved it so much because it was fun, entertaining, and touching. Plus am an avid ABBA fan so yeah. HAHAHA!"
- AnonymousWritten on December 17, 2018"Meryl and Amanda look perfect as mother and daughter! One of my favorite Musical!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 5, 2019"MERYL STREEP IS MY KWEEEEN!!! I love her and Amanda Seyfried in this!!! This is such a funny movie, something that would really make you laugh and feel good during a thunderstorm.. or any time really lol"
- AnonymousWritten on July 9, 2018"My all-time favorite musical movie! The movie is soo touching and it's perfect for watching this with your family on a Sunday night! Considering that the setting takes place in summer, I love the plot and besides, Sophie is sooo beautiful!!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 20, 2018"The fact that the movie features songs from ABBA is enough for me to watch it over and over. Amanda and Meryl is the perfect onscreen mother and daughter tandem. I recommend this to all ABBA fans, must watch!"
- AnonymousWritten on September 12, 2017"Although I think I actually liked the Broadway version better, this movie definitely stayed true to form. The cast was superb and actually pulled of the singing quite well. The sets were beautiful and, of course, the songs were wonderful. If you can't get to see this on stage, I would absolutely recommend watching this."AnonymousWritten on March 16, 2017"I love Broadway musicals, but I've had a broken leg so I wanted to find some good movies to replace them for now. Mamma Mia was not the best choice... It is definitely what I was looking for, technically, and the cast is great... But it was not very well done."AnonymousWritten on January 15, 2017"If you are looking for a broadway movie, this is one of them. I enjoyed watching this one because I love Meryl Streep!! . "
- AnonymousWritten on June 14, 2018"Mamma Mia is such a feel-good movie. I watch this every time I need a pick-me-up. There's just something about the happy/dancey/sing-songy characters that always make me giddy. Also, I still believe Skarsgard's character is the dad hahaha"
- AnonymousWritten on November 22, 2018"ABBA + Meryl + Amanda? This is definitely my cup of tea!"
- #10 of 19
in What are the best musical moviesAnonymousWritten on August 7, 2018"I enjoyed this movie with my wife. Believe me, you'll have plenty of LOLs on this one. Even the sad scenes could tug your heartstrings a little bit. Meryl Streep was a fantastic actress on her role."
- AnonymousWritten on February 13, 2019"I have no doubt that this will become a classic best film of all time. The songs were a great bonus but the romantic vibe this movie gives is the real deal ❤️️❤️️❤️️"
There are no comments yet!