This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best Julie Andrews moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Kids movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best musical moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best kids and family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best must-read series for children ages 6 to 12Read user opinions
in What are the best comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney musical moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Hollywood moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies of all timeRead user opinions
What the community says about Mary Poppins
- "Mary Poppins is a timeless classic. I loved it as a child and my kids do as well. Every child should see Mary Poppins. There are catchy songs and fun adventures. Mary teaches the children how to be nice and share, which is something every kid should learn. I am happy that Mary Poppins has stood the test of time and has been released on many formats that were current for a given year. Everyone, not just children, should watch this movie at least once.""I can't believe this movie is still around but then most classics never go out of style and when I stumbled upon it I knew I had to buy it. My grands loved watching Mary Poppins and I was transported back to my childhood while I was watching with them remembering all the magical moments that were special to me. This is a great buy for people of all ages!"
- "I'm not sure this would be one of the best movies for kids. I feel like this is more of a movie that teenagers and up would watch. It is fun but I think there are other movies that would grab the attention of a kid better and interest them more.""The music in this film is so well-done and catchy that it holds up very well despite most kids not having the experience of having a nanny. It's creatively artistic while still being playful and fun."
There are no comments yet!
- "As a child I had loved to have a nanny like Mary Poppins. Her little bag was so full of magical things and she would take you to magical places! How delightful is that? The visual effects might not be too good compared to today but the music and songs are so lovely! This is a must-watch classic."
- "Such a classic! Who doesn't love Mary Poppins? Nobody - that's who! It's just perfect for younger kids - a great cast, great music, and just really wholesome. It's a nice story, too, with so much disconnection in our society it's a really good tool to pull the family together for some quality time."
- #12 of 55
in What are the best comedy movies"I have seen this movie so many times since I was a kid. Love to share it with my family now too. I like that it is really family oriented. Seems like a lot of modern "family" movies have a lot of adults-only content. Nothing like that with Mary Poppins.""Mary Poppins is a great Disney film for the good old days. It was made right before the West started going downhill. It was a pleasant, traditional time."
- "There would never have a Marry Poppins Returns if the first movie Mary Poppins is not good, but yeah this first one is pretty classic and although this one's pretty old, I'd still recommend for this new generation to better check out this Disney musical movie"