This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies to watch if you liked the Trolls moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Steve Carell moviesRead user opinions
in What are the funniest comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
What the community says about Minions
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"I'm not quite sure that this is a kid-friendly movie but I have a feeling it really isn't meant to be one. Nonetheless, my girlfriend and I enjoyed it a lot. I would be wary of letting younger children see it, though since it is a bit violent (though in a comical way). "
- AnonymousWritten on May 22, 2018"This is a very fun and loving movie. I think that it's very decent and I feel that this movie is very light hearted and I recommend this to most people and children"
- AnonymousWritten on April 12, 2018"Minions has been one of the best comedy movies that I have seen recently. Me and my girlfriend really loved this movie as we watched it and laughed our butts off! I plan to watch it some other time with my little brother."
- AnonymousWritten on February 26, 2018"There are a ton of animated movies for kids these days, not just one or two out in a year like used to be the case. Although Minions is a popular choice at the moment, it is nowhere near among the best there is in the genre."
- #27 of 55
in What are the best comedy moviesAnonymousWritten on March 4, 2018"Minions is such a great animated film for both parents and kids! I couldn't stop laughing as these little guy went on a hilarious journey to save their tribe. The voice-acting is completely high-caliber (Sandra Bullock!) and the story is good and inspiring for the young ones. It'll speak to anyone's heart, though! Fun for everyone."
- AnonymousWritten on February 28, 2018"All kids must see this movie. You will laugh yourself silly right along with your kids. You will also find yourself repeating some of the lines for years to come!"