This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies that predicted the futureRead user opinions
in What are the best Philip K. Dick adaptationsRead user opinions
in What are the best Movies similar to Blade RunnerRead user opinions
in What are the best futuristic moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best dystopic-moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch while waiting for Matrix 4Read user opinions
in What are the best movies about technologyRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Steven Spielberg moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies like Blade RunnerRead user opinions
What the community says about Minority Report
- AnonymousWritten on April 13, 2018"Minority Report is a 2002 American neo-noir science fiction mystery-thriller film directed by Steven Spielberg and loosely based on the short story of the same name by Philip K. Dick."AnonymousWritten on July 5, 2018"Another movie where Tom Cruise appears in every scene. Too bad, because the scenario is not so bad. In addition, the idea that we can one day detect a criminal before he commits his crime is credible. But if you can not stand Cruise, better watch something else."
- AnonymousWritten on November 2, 2017"If you are into popular science fiction movies than you have more than likely seen an adaptation of one of Philip K. Dick adaptations. Minority Report is a great read. It lets you see the origins of the great movie and experience the root of it's Sci-Fi madness."AnonymousWritten on September 28, 2017"Minority is an awesome movie and incredible adaptation of Philip K Dick story. This sci-fi mystery is engaging and full of action. I was on the edge of my seat, also great for rewatching."
- AnonymousWritten on October 4, 2017"I really miss when Tom Cruise still made good movies. Minority Report is one of my favorites. It's entertaining and gives you something to think about. I doubt time travel will ever happen, but the concept here is unique and interesting. "AnonymousWritten on October 4, 2017"As Blade Runner is one of my all time favorite movies, I'm always on the lookout for something similar. After watching Minority Report, it hit the spot! I couldn't have asked for a movie that was more alike to the genre of Blade Runner."
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"Great concept for crime prevention. Using 'Precogs' to foresee possible crimes before they happen. Great movie as well, one of Tom Cruise's best films."
- AnonymousWritten on April 19, 2018"Nice movie to watch!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on June 20, 2018"Other than the future tech of predicting crimes, Minority Report explores free will against determinism. Sure, they can predict who would commit a crime via science but they never accounted for errors like false, implanted memories. I firmly believe that free will still exist despite the predetermined paths calculated by science. The film is a good mental exercise of philosophy and ethics."
- AnonymousWritten on September 28, 2017"I love Sci-fi movies. Minority Report is definitely one of my favorites. It's a classic! I remember seeing it in the theater when I was younger and how memorized I was by it. I just love the science fiction elements and the beautifully constructed story. It may be an older movie (if you want to call 2002 old), but it holds up very well nowadays. I would call it a masterpiece and recommend it to everyone that loves sci-fi movies. This will be one of your favorites, I guarantee it."AnonymousWritten on September 28, 2017"Minority Report actually scares the living crap out of me. It looks like it could be a glimpse into out future, well at least the tech portion of it. Of all the Sci-fi movies out there it's one of the best. You can actually see society drifting in that direction, that's what makes it so exciting and scary at the same time."AnonymousWritten on September 28, 2017"As far as a sci-fi movie goes I would not call this one. Its more of future crime movie."
- AnonymousWritten on January 13, 2018"Minority Report is an Action and Drama movie staring Tom Cruise and directed by Steven Spielberg. It is a great movie about a time in the future when 3 triplets can see the future and know when someone is going to commit a violent crime. The police then arrest the people before the crime. It is an amazing story and the movie is very well made. It fully deserves to be in any conversation about the best Spielberg moives."
- AnonymousWritten on May 29, 2018"As somebody who loves the movie Blade Runner, I am always looking for movies that are liking. With Minority Report, I was able to watch a American neo-noir science fiction mystery-thriller film that had all of the elements I truly loved from Blade Runner. "