This solution is ranked
in What are the best American Horror filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best suspense moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about serial killersRead user opinions
in What are the best Alfred Hitchcock moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies or TV shows where the protagonist dies earlyRead user opinions
in What are the best movies in black and whiteRead user opinions
in What are the best horror filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best films to watch if you love the Halloween seriesRead user opinions
in What are the best classic moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best psychological thriller moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies inspired by horror booksRead user opinions
in What are the best Movies every Jigsaw fan should seeRead user opinions
in What are the best moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Psycho
There are no comments yet!
- "I remember watching this movie for the first time when I was ten years old. This movie gave me nightmares. It was too creepy for me at that age but recently I rewatched this movie again and I have to say that it is one of the best Alfred Hitchcock movies ever made. I was too young to appreciate or understand the nuances of this film when I originally viewed but seeing it as an adult gave me a new appreciation for older films.""Psycho is another one of those movies it's easy to be disappointed with if you watch it as a teen 30 years after its release. It's so hyped up it can't possibly meet expectations. Combine that with the outdated and sometimes laughable movie making techniques, and it feels like a bad B film. As an adult, you can appreciate it more but it's still disappointing.""Psycho is definitely worth the watch and it is one of Hitchcock's most well known films. I sat through this one tense from start to finish. Hitchcock is a master of suspense and this film doesn't dissappoint in this area. If you like Hitchcock or you are just looking for a great suspense film, this is not one to miss."
- "Psycho is a really intense and shocking movie. The movie fits what you need and it is a great movie overall. You will not be disappointed."
- "This is the scariest horror movie film ever! All modern horror movie films are nothing compare to this masterpiece. And so far, I believe that no other horror films have ever equaled the thrill that the movie provides. 5 stars aren't even enough to justify the greatness of this film. "
- "If you like horror movies then this is a movie worth watching. Alfred Hitchcock makes some excellent horror films and if you are into classic films then you will want to watch this. Reading through the reviews you won't be disappointed. I personally have never seen it but I might have to check it out as well. "
- "I watched this movie with a group of friends over the weekend & let me just say this movie had a great plot & more twists and turns than a mountain highway. I don't think I will ever feel safe in the shower again.""This movie is a classic! I'm so glad it's on Blue-ray now. It looks great for such an old film. I've watched it countless times over the years and the sense of suspense remains with every viewing."
- "Are you just entering into the world of horror movies? While today's movies push the gore factor to the limit, I highly recommend you check out the classics that brought about this genre. Psycho is one that still gives you the chills. You can't call yourself a real horror movie fan without seeing it! "
- #20 of 28
in What are the best movies"You have to watch this movie. Sure it has some flaws here and there, but what movie doesn't? This film is an all around American classic and Norman Bates is one of the best known psychopaths - who hasn't heard of the Bates motel? It was even featured on an episode of Fear Factor! Do yourself a favor and watch it to see what all the hype is about. "