This solution is ranked
in What are the best crime moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best 90s moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with epic monologuesRead user opinions
in What are the best gangster movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Ving Rhames moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best neo noir filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best Quentin Tarantino moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best assassin moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bruce Willis moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch when boredRead user opinions
in What are the best Harvey Keitel moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best films that made Harvey Weinstein famousRead user opinions
in What are the best gangster moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best cult moviesRead user opinions
in What are the most entertaining moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best favorite movies you've seenRead user opinions
in What are the best American moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with the best endingsRead user opinions
in What are the best 90s action moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies on StanRead user opinions
in What are the best Hollywood moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Pulp Fiction
- AnonymousWritten on May 14, 2018"I could watch Pulp Fiction a hundred times and still not get tired of it. Between the bizarre but intriguing work of Quentin Tarantino, the star-filled cast, and the violently vivid story, it's a movie that never loses its draw. I highly recommend it to any fans of the crime genre."AnonymousWritten on September 21, 2019"Vincent got a good deal when he spent over three grand to dance with Mr, Brownstone. But $5 for a milkshake you got to be kidding."
- AnonymousWritten on February 21, 2020"I heard a lot of people saying how good this movie is so I tried watching it, finally. I can say that it is a good example of what I expect a 90s movie to look like, (considering the fact it's set in the 90s) it's a crime movie combined with a little drama, I strongly recommend if you're into this kind of genre."
- AnonymousWritten on June 12, 2018"Ahhh a monologue in a Tarantino film is really no surprise but I did enjoy Samuel L. Jackson's killing monologue here. Senseless violence and a senseless speech? Maybe. But what made this monologue stellar was Samuel's sheer star quality that makes anybody and everybody just shut the heck up and listen. Oh man, I can't wait to rewatch the movie again!"
- AnonymousWritten on October 16, 2019"Don't be surprised that Pulp Fiction is number one on this list. This movie has been released in the 90s but I'm telling you you are missing out on gangster movies if you haven't watched it. With this movie, you'll get violence, humor, and a shared part of our culture. Definitely one of the best gangster movies on Netflix, "
- AnonymousWritten on August 8, 2018"Of course, who can forget this classic movie that shows so much blood, gore, violence, and iconic lines. Tarantino movies always deliver! His casting was superb here as well!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 20, 2018"The opening scene at the diner kinda bored me. But as soon as I saw someone chainsawed before the movie even hit its 30 minute mark, I realized that this movie will be awesome. And I was right! Me and my pops, who is a big fan of Quentin Tarantino, by the way, totally enjoyed this movie and all the unnecessary violence within it!"AnonymousWritten on August 31, 2018"Wow, the list matches mine, I have seen there are so many blogs which include pulp fiction and reservoir dogs in neo-noir category. Btw my site is movies4forever and I am amazed that we have something in common."
- AnonymousWritten on May 17, 2018"It's Tarantino's defining movie. It's his claim to fame. I love most of the movie, but it does have a couple parts that slow down a lot. It's not my favorite Tarantino film (I prefer The Hateful Eight), but it does have my favorite scenes in it from all of his films (things like "I just shot Marvin in the face" or "royale with cheese")."
- AnonymousWritten on June 14, 2018"One of the best classics for me. No argue in that."
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 2018"Pulp Fiction is a classic. I have always loved Bruce Willis and this was one of my favorite movies by him."
- AnonymousWritten on January 23, 2020"Quentin Tarantino + Brilliant cast = no boredom. This movie still is my favorite to watch when I'm bored. Even for countless times"
- AnonymousWritten on June 11, 2018"For me this is the greatest movie of all time. I think most people would agree with me. But I think my reason would be the difference because I liked the movie better when I saw Harvey Keitel. Great director with a great ensemble of cast."
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on July 4, 2018"Laurence Fishburne did fantastic here! As well as John Travolta. I don't understand why some people call it crap! You guys need to have some taste in movie."
- #3 of 10
in What are the best cult moviesAnonymousWritten on May 18, 2018"Back before Uma Thurman turned nasty, and Samuel L. Jackson dealt with reptile infestations on planes, there was this masterpiece. Some people call it a cult film, but it's now got such mainstream appeal that I'm not sure that's accurate. Whatever the case, I found Jesus in my own briefcase because of it."
- AnonymousWritten on June 21, 2018"I have to say, seeing a guy get chainsawed to death less that 30 minutes into the movie is strangle satisfying and funny. This is a classic movie that doesnb't need to get remade due to the fact that no one else would be able to give it justice. Also, stellar acting from Travolta and jackson!"
- AnonymousWritten on July 12, 2018"My favorite duo Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield made this my favorite film. Not to mention that I'm a fan of Tarantino films."
- AnonymousWritten on December 11, 2018"My favorite duo is here! Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield will never disappoint you in this movie. Highly recommended for those who love American action films!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 20, 2018"Most of Quentin Tarantino's have this strange, gritty but artistic feel. One of this style is in Pulp Fiction. It has unconventional cinematic styles and referencing a lot of media, music or texts (including itself) which could turn off casual viewers. Nevertheless, it's excellent!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 26, 2018"Writer/director Quentin Tarantino produces a masterpiece loaded with a wide range of zany characters. It is an incredibly entertaining and wild movie that that is both a comedy and a action thriller. One of the all time classics. "
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"Quentin Tarantino created an instant modern classic with Pulp Fiction. A fusion of good storytelling and great acting, Pulp Fiction is Tarantino's best film ever. I would recommend this movie."