This solution is ranked
in What are the best space moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best 70s sci-fi moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies you'll like if you hated the Last JediRead user opinions
in What are the best Carrie Fisher moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Star Wars moviesRead user opinions
in What are the most quotable moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Harrison Ford moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for teenagersRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about robotsRead user opinions
in What are the best action moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best movies of all timeRead user opinions
What the community says about Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope
- "There are various cuts of this film, and they are all worth watching. The combination of great storytelling and unforgettable characters can't be beat. This is easily one of the greatest sci-fi films ever made. Even the special effects have held up after all these years. "
- "Damn. This makes me feel old. I have loved watching all the Star Wars episodes (yes, even the episodes 1-3), but I always come back to Episode 4. You can see the pureness of Princess Leia in this episode and Carrie, bless her soul, have portrayed the character superbly. If you watched Episode 4 and 6, you may not even believe that it was Carrie Fisher in her kinky outfit while being chained to Jabba the Hut."
- "Star Wars: A New Hope is an absolute classic; I watch this movie with my dad every year, along with the rest of the original trilogy, and it's an incredible adventure every time! Star Wars is one of my favourite series, and this is one of the best ones; Harrison Ford especially delivers an absolutely stellar performance as Han Solo. If you still haven't seen A New Hope, get ready for a ride, and check this movie out!""Star Wars: A New Hope is by far one of Harrison Ford's best movies. Think of Harrison Ford. Got him in your mind? Okay now what is the first movie that pops into your head? You most likely thought of either Star Wars or Indiana Jones. Both are great films but the Star Wars franchise will never be topped. "
- "Nothing will ever replace the original Star Wars films. Any fan of the series will be delighted to come back to this film and take a breather from the junk Hollywood is butchering this franchise with. New watchers will wonder how things went so wrong so quickly after watching this."
- "This is a classic sci fi movie that I believe everyone should see. I first saw Star wars back when I was very young and it got me hooked on Sci Fi movies ever since. This is a much watch for people of all ages."
- "While this is not my favorite of the original Star Wars trilogy, it is definitely a great movie. It sets the scene for what is to come. I don't consider it one of the best movies of all time though. Episode V is much better in my opinion but you would need to see this one before being able to enjoy the 5th.""Awful film. I can't believe how many people like this series. Nearly totally unwatchable with all the cheesy alien stuff and characters I can't bring myself to care about. Thumbs down."