This solution is ranked
in What are the best 2000s comediesRead user opinions
in What are the best Jonah Hill moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch when boredRead user opinions
in What are the best party movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Judd Apatow moviesRead user opinions
in What are the funniest comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best comedies on Amazon Prime VideoRead user opinions
in What are the best teen moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies about high schoolRead user opinions
What the community says about Superbad
- AnonymousWritten on June 10, 2018"This movie is a classic. I saw it several years ago and loved it. My son and his friend watched it a few weeks ago and thought it was fabulous. There are so many great parts to this movie. McLovin and the cops (Seth Rogen and Bill Hader) were hysterical and still bring a smile to my face when I think about the movie today. If you liked the 40-Year-Old Virgin, you will love SuperBad as well."
- AnonymousWritten on May 30, 2018"I love this movie, and it was the first where I took Jonah Jill seriously as a great comic actor. The movie isn't for everyone; it is very vulgar. But those with a taste for bad taste will find plenty of laughs. The heartwarming ending is affective as well. "
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on March 11, 2019"Another example of a movie with a deeper and serious underlying message. Just like with most teen movies full of crude sexuality and juvenile behavior, it's less about those things and more about the feeling of wanting to fit in and be accepted. The cast and good performances from the cast only make the whole thing more relatable."AnonymousWritten on April 24, 2017"One of my favorite comedies of all time! I watched when I was a teenager, like the main characters, and I identified with them, especially with Michael Cera's character! Jonah Hill and Michael Christopher Mintz-Plasse did also a great job and Emma Stone... ohh, I love this girl, she's a superb actress!!!"AnonymousWritten on January 31, 2017"I had a lot of people to keep entertained, so I decided to search Netflix for something appropriate for a fun-loving group of people. I found Superbad and got it going. Everyone was laughing and having a good time all the way through. Awesome movie!"AnonymousWritten on May 14, 2017"After going to the page for Superbad, on Netflix, I came to the conclusion that most of the movies on the page were not party movies at all. Movies like Dope, Blow and Texas Chain Saw Massacre as anything but party movies in my opinion. "
- AnonymousWritten on April 10, 2018"This is a pretty fun party movie, or good for hanging out with friends and chilling. It's pretty funny, and anyone who hasn't seen it but likes these kinds of movies should watch it!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 2, 2018"Superbad is one of the funniest movies ever made. If you like teen movies, this is perfect for you. It's the right amount of humor and also has a great storyline. You should definitely check it out."
- AnonymousWritten on January 9, 2018"Not sure that "Superbad" qualifies as "BEST" comedy funny movies. The movie is funny, but there are plenty of funnier movies that have come out since its release. If you're a preteen boy then maybe its still relevant but otherwise, its a bit outdated. "
- AnonymousWritten on July 8, 2019"This was the definitive "coming of age" story of my generation. It fully encapsulates all the struggles and anxiety of your typical teenager and will always hold a special place in my heart."AnonymousWritten on January 9, 2019"A coming of age teen comedy that anyone can relate with, whether past or present. This one is an instant classic and one that should be watched at least once."
- #7 of 10
in What are the best teen movies
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on September 25, 2019"McLovin is the bomb. Super hilarious film that clearly shows the fun side of high school. Great movie and super bad ass"