This solution is ranked
in What are the best Golden Globe 2018 nominees who should winRead user opinions
in What are the best Alison Brie movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with great comedy actorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Zac Efron moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best comedies on Amazon PrimeRead user opinions
in What are the best Zoey Deutch movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies on Amazon PrimeRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies and TV shows of the weekRead user opinions
in What are the funniest comedy moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Disaster Artist
- "I first saw a small part of the movie "The Room" late at night on Adult Swim and always thought it was some Tim & Eric style movie that just stank. I later read on the internet about how the guy was serious and rather eccentric. The Disaster Artist is a movie about making that movie and is based on a book written by Johnny in the original film. It's a hilarious movie and gives a little insight into the mind of Tommy."
- "I saw this movie recently with friends and I thought it was hilarious. If you have ever seen the movie The Room and hated it, you will appreciate this movie. The humor is sharp and the acting is exceptional. It is one of the best comedies I have seen in a while."
- "Ever since he become famous I have had a crush on Zac Efron. I have gone to see more of his movies in the theater than I should admit. While I love pretty much everything he has starred in one movie stands out in my mind. The Disaster Artist is a little bit different than most of his other films, which is what makes it so great. Also, James Franco directs the movie, another one of my favorite celebrities. "
- "While it might like just another mockery film, it really is more than that as the movie progresses. It really is about two men just trying to make pursue their dreams and make them come true."
- "I got a kick out of this film, though I know it gets some mixed reviews. I thought it was funny, but in a kind of painful way. It's almost as if the joke is partially on the viewer, which I enjoyed, and I thought it was a fun film to watch with friends and talk about after."