This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies with children as protagonistsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies set in small townsRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure movies of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best novels about treasure huntingRead user opinions
in What are the best summer moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best nostalgic moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best summer movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best great moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Josh Brolin moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Kids movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the funniest comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Goonies
- "Oh such a classic film this is! It's about friendship and it still is great even now that I'm an adult watching it! Living in a small town can be really an experience for kids, and having grown up in such a town myself, I know the feeling of finding best friends in unusual circumstances. "
- "The Goonies is a great movie from my childhood. This cult classic is fun, unique and very entertaining. This film is action packed, fun, and contains many iconic moments. This isnt a summer movie so doesn't belong on this list. With that said if you havent seen this it is a must watch!"
- "What a classic movie. Before I had even had the pleasure of seeing it, I had heard so many references to it from my friends and family. It feels like a part of the collective consciousness. Definitely a lot of fun and a must see for kids of all generations.""This is a classic movie for kids. Kids can also relate by seeing someone their own age go on adventures and explore. It has an all star cast including Steven Spielberg as the director who is one of the greatest directors of our time."
- "I love the Goonies. Recently, I saw an episode of Robot Chicken where one of the skits had Sloth eating Chuck's arm while he screamed. It reminded me of how much the movie was part of my childhood. Sure, it looks so cheesy now, but you know, the girls are still pretty (and so modest, compared to today's standards!) and their gang had diversity before it was a buzzword. Plus, you've gotta just love Brolin in it. So many laughs!""The Goonies is a classic comedy from Steven Speilberg about children, adventure, and friendship. Many have seen this movie over and over and know the lines. Kids go on a treasure hunt and have amazing adventures with the goal of getting money to save their house. "
- "One of the wackiest kids movies of all-time, this timeless classic is a non-stop adventure of a group of kids on the trail of a pirate's treasure. With memorable characters and crazy sets, this tale of friendship and adventure will keep everyone entertained until the end. ""The Goonies is a great movie for kids. But as far as labeling it the "best", well, that's subjective. I would say it's a great movie, so I will give it a high rating, but overall this is not a adequate question."
- #19 of 55
in What are the best comedy movies"Simply the greatest movie ever, there is no competition. Fun, hilarious movie about growing up. You will laugh so hard you'll cry. If you haven't seen it go watch it right now, gather your friends and family and a pizza and sit down and be entertained. I'd give this 53 of 5 stars if I could. ""The Goonies, while technically a part-comedy movie actually more fits into the adventure genre. Nonetheless a great cult classic by Spielberg that is great fun for the whole family to watch. I know I enjoyed it the first time I saw it and know you will too."