This solution is ranked
in What are the funniest comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best party movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy films of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with great comedy actorsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch when boredRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch when sadRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Hangover
- AnonymousWritten on January 14, 2018"I absolutely think it may be the best funny movie of all time and only that it has my favorite characters as well. I could literally watch it over and over again without ever getting bored with it!"AnonymousWritten on March 1, 2018"hiiiiii!"AnonymousWritten on February 25, 2018"HI"
- AnonymousWritten on January 27, 2017"An instant classic! The Hangover is not only one of the funniest comedies of this century but the movie when we met a bunch of excellent comedians: Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper... Their chemistry is excellent and, even they're in a trouble almost all the movie, you want to be part of their crazy gang the whole time!"AnonymousWritten on March 11, 2019"I'm a little late to the party but this is one of the funniest movies that I have seen on Netflix in a while. I should have seen this movie a lot sooner. There is so much going on just in the first few minutes alone that you're left just seeing every bizarre event and memory unfold into a wild ride that had me laughing all the way to the end."AnonymousWritten on April 14, 2017"I love the movie The Hangover on Netflix. This was a great choice of party movie to enjoy! "AnonymousWritten on March 8, 2017"The Hangover is one of those movies you can watch and imagine that you're partying with the cast as well."
- AnonymousWritten on March 15, 2018"Absolutely hilarious movie. It has a great cast, funny gags and really captures the spirit of a crazy night. I had tons of laughs watching this movie. It is one of the best comedy movies in the last ten years. It is worth a watch, especially with a group of friends. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 25, 2018"Very very very relatable except I didn't really get myself in deep trouble just like these bunch of friends lmfaaaao. Alan was just so hilarious I think the comedy of the whole movie relied mostly on Alan!! Anyway, I heard there's a part 2 and 3 so I'll be watching them next."
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"LOL!!!!!!! It's true what they say! What happens in Vegas should really just stay in Vegas! LOLOL!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on January 29, 2020"my girlfriend was feeling soo sad because of school and the only thing I though of that would make her feel happy is to show her this movie! Guess what? we laughed so hard in almost every funny scene and we even watched the second Hangover movie after seeing this one 😂😂😂😂😂"
- #11 of 55
in What are the best comedy moviesAnonymousWritten on April 11, 2018"The Hangover is a funny movie if you are college or high school-aged. To an adult, it seems rather low-brow and silly, and contains mostly adolescent humor. Overall it does pack some good actors, decent laughs, and some interesting cameos. If you are in a true search for great comedy movies, then seek out Mel Brooks, Bill Murray, or even Charlie Chaplin."AnonymousWritten on December 20, 2018"The hangover is on netflix FINALLY!!! I love everything about this movie down to the cast and storyline. It's a wild ride that has my stomach hurting because I've been laughing too muchs. the hangover issa kind i want to watch again n again."