This solution is ranked
in What are the best Holly Hunter movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sarah Vowell movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best superhero romance movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Pixar MoviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with cool villainsRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar-winning animated filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best family drama moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated science fiction filmsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to keep kids entertained at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to rentRead user opinions
in What are the best animation moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best Superhero moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Incredibles
- AnonymousWritten on July 16, 2018"Who's here after watching the Incredibles 2 trailer? Made me nostalgic. This is my favorite aninmated movie ever."
- AnonymousWritten on July 19, 2018"I like the voice actor of Violet's voice. Hoping to retain her voice in the sequel for Violet."
- AnonymousWritten on April 26, 2018"I love watch cartoons with my kids. We are always looking for a good one to watch. The Incredibles was a great family film. Made by Pixar, it details the lives of undercover superheroes. It also featured a save the world type of plot. A must see!"
- AnonymousWritten on November 16, 2017"This is a great pixar movie. It's one of my favorites. I can watch it many times and never get sick of it."
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"This is the best family movie ever! The Incredibles is indeed incredible. Great for all ages that even adults will enjoy this especially parents!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 2018"lots of action and comedy from this family of superheroes, the whole family will love the movie"
- AnonymousWritten on June 23, 2018"I watched this movie along with my children at a movie theatre i do think this is sort of inapproporiate for kids due to some scenes that might be immitated by children but definitely an amazing film for teens and adults. my children who are now teenagers cant wait to see this after 10 years of waiting"
There are no comments yet!
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on January 26, 2018"I was looking for a film to watch on iTunes and I ran across The Incredibles. My family absolutely loved it! My kids are rather young and I have never seen them so in love with characters in a movie. The quality of the pixar images are near lifelike. This is a great choice for all types of occasions and age groups, check it out. "AnonymousWritten on November 13, 2017"The Incredibles is a great movie. In my house, we love Trolls. It is an absolute delight. The catchy songs get us dancing and singing, the story is entertaining for all ages and who can say no to the adorable faces of those trolls."
- #10 of 23
in What are the best movies to rentAnonymousWritten on May 28, 2019"Ahhh thank god I can rent The Incredibles on iTunes bc forreal I can't afford to buy the movie!! :("AnonymousWritten on November 8, 2018"The Incredibles is one of my favorite Disney/Pixar movie that i have watched aside from Toy Story. I still remember how i was so in love with this movie. And this year the sequel was released after so many years eh., haahha"
- AnonymousWritten on May 13, 2018"The Incredibles is very entertaining for all ages. Kids will enjoy it for the animation effects. Adults will enjoy the humor. So i rewatched this again with my kids after i heard that there will be a sequel later this year. They haven't seen it before but the first time they saw it they enjoyed the movie and now they are looking forward for The Incredibles 2. Come on fans waited for more than 10 years for the release of the sequel of this animated film."
- AnonymousWritten on November 20, 2017"My favorite Pixar movie. I watch this constantly with my daughters and love it. ITs a great story line and goes away from the traditional pixar themes. Cannot wait for the sequel next year."
- AnonymousWritten on May 25, 2018"I saw this movie in the theater when it was out, and it's held up over time. In this era of huge mega-franchise movie universes (looking at you, Marvel), it's good to see a simple and straightforward superhero family with their own problems and issues to deal with along with the problems of the world. Great movie, and I'd see it again in the theater if it were re-released."