This solution is ranked
in What are the best Kids movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best summer movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best kids and family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best Cold War moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animation moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
What the community says about The Iron Giant
- "This movie keeps my son extremely entertained. It's one of those movies that will catch his attention regardless of what he is distracted doing. I recommend it to anyone looking for a great kids movie."
- "Me and my wife were looking for a good family movie to watch with our 8 year old daughter. We wanted something child friendly yet with a story that would keep us interested. This was a bit dated and I wasn't sure how much my 8 daughter would like it but she ended up loving it. So did we. Fun little movie for the whole family."
- "The Iron Giant is one of the greatest animated films of the 90s, and arguably the very best American animated film that wasn't produced by Disney. It easily ranks up there with the likes of Aladdin and The Lion King in excellence, but for different reasons. Whereas the Disney films tended to focus on appealing to little kids and their families with colorful casts and lots of upbeat songs, The Iron Giant instead tries to tell a more adult and dramatic story to its audience, and it thoroughly exceeds at it. While the basic premise is about a boy and a giant robot he discovers, there is so much more to this movie than merely that, and so many layers of meaning - but I don't want to spoil these things here. Trust me, if you've never seen this movie, you owe it to yourself to give it a chance."
- "Honestly one of the best movies I've ever watched. I decided to watch this about a week ago with my son. He is seven, and sometimes he gets antsy about halfway through a longer movie. But this held him riveted to the screen start to finish. There is nothing bad to be said about this movie, it's definitely a classic in animation films. ""Even though I wasn't born when the first Iron Giant was made. As a child I did watch the Iron Giant remake. Its definitely one of the movies that every child should watch. I think it sends out a great message to anyone watching that you may look different but were all the same inside."
- "Really nice movie to watch with your kids. Appeals to a wide general audience. Deals with robots so has a modern feel."