This solution is ranked
in What are the best Disney animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney musical moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best childhood moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Golden Globe-winning moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best kids and family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies or TV shows where the protagonist dies earlyRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney movies without princessesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that make you cry your eyes outRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Christmas gifts for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
What the community says about The Lion King
- "This coming of age story is without a doubt one of my favorites by Disney. I love the music, the sweeping plains of Africa and the characters in the story. The voice work of Jeremy Irons, James Earl Jones and Robert Guillame bring this animated adventure to life and entertain me every time I watch it. The story is powerful, the characters are mesmerizing and the music has me humming for days after watching it. I will always enjoy this story."
- "Always makes me cry when I re-watch this movie :( Makes me more emotional because of some songs. I so love this movieee!!! "
- "I am usually not a big fan of Disney animated movies. However, there is always an exception to the rule and The Lion King is that exception. This movie appeals to people of all ages, which is probably the reason the movie won a Golden Globe for Best Musical or Comedy Motion Picture. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I appreciate the Lion King because it promotes self discovery. I am a nostalgic and will pay heavily to see the Lion King as a movie or TV show. I recommend the Lion King as the best Movie or TV show where the protagonist dies early."
- #14 of 18
in What are the best movies for kids
- "Hold on Timon! Hold back, Pumba! There's a new king of the jungle, and it ain't a tiger, it's a lion. The Lion King! It's the best gift my child has ever received, and that's including the gift of life. Remember the songs? Remember the animations? Now I re-live the joys of my childhood through my own kid! It's great. Just swell."
- "The Lion King is one of the all time great Disney movies. It is well made, heartfelt, and iconic. The story has a good message, and it is enjoyable for all ages. Every kid should see this movie at least once. It is one of my favorite movies from my childhood, and I'm sure your kids will like it too. It also has a fantastic soundtrack.""Lion King is my childhood. Who can deny how powerful this movie is, even if you're already an adult you would still enjoy this film. I can't count how many hours I had singing "Hakuna Matata" in the mirror when I was a kid. If you have kids, go download and watch it with them! It's one of those films they will remember. "