This solution is ranked
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney musical moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best childhood moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to keep kids entertained at homeRead user opinions
in What are the best Golden Globe-winning moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best kids and family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies or TV shows where the protagonist dies earlyRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney movies without princessesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that make you cry your eyes outRead user opinions
in What are the best movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best educational moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
What the community says about The Lion King (1994)
- AnonymousWritten on November 20, 2017"The Lion King is an all-time classic. It takes me back to the great songs which I grew up on in my childhood. The movie will not be beat for years to come. The soundtrack is extremely memorable unlike any movie ever created. "
- AnonymousWritten on August 6, 2018"Always makes me cry when I re-watch this movie :( Makes me more emotional because of some songs. I so love this movieee!!! "AnonymousWritten on November 13, 2018"The lion king was my favorite of all of the disney movies because it was funny and heartbreaking "
- AnonymousWritten on January 30, 2019"Every 90s kids have probably watched The Lion King who doesn't right? This is really my all-time favourite Disney movie nothing has come close on how great it is. You'll learn lessons when you watch this movie eh. "
- AnonymousWritten on November 10, 2017"This coming of age story is without a doubt one of my favorites by Disney. I love the music, the sweeping plains of Africa and the characters in the story. The voice work of Jeremy Irons, James Earl Jones and Robert Guillame bring this animated adventure to life and entertain me every time I watch it. The story is powerful, the characters are mesmerizing and the music has me humming for days after watching it. I will always enjoy this story."AnonymousWritten on July 5, 2018"@Ethan Nichols: I agree! I really love the soundtrack... one of my favorite, indeed!"
- AnonymousWritten on March 25, 2019"One of the best family movies. I'm glad I grew up during the Lion King era when Disney created amazing family movies like these which actually make people feel good"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on May 25, 2018"I am usually not a big fan of Disney animated movies. However, there is always an exception to the rule and The Lion King is that exception. This movie appeals to people of all ages, which is probably the reason the movie won a Golden Globe for Best Musical or Comedy Motion Picture. "
- AnonymousWritten on October 30, 2019"Lion king is one of those family movies that you have to watch at least once in your life. You've been living under a rock if you haven't seen this film yet!"
- AnonymousWritten on November 25, 2017"I appreciate the Lion King because it promotes self discovery. I am a nostalgic and will pay heavily to see the Lion King as a movie or TV show. I recommend the Lion King as the best Movie or TV show where the protagonist dies early."AnonymousWritten on November 20, 2017"A cartoon that has the ability to totally capture your attention and emotions. From the scenery to the fully developed characters to the awesome songs and music you will be draw away into the animal kingdom. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 30, 2018"I feel everyone has seen this movie and it's definitely amazing, I think that this is a good movie for what it's worth. It's beautiful and just fun loving for most children and family. "
- AnonymousWritten on December 24, 2017"This is one of my (not quite childhood) favorites from Disney. It was a great story, amazingly written, with well loved characters. No spoilers, but there is on particular scene that will make you cry no matter who you are."
- #14 of 18
in What are the best movies for kidsAnonymousWritten on February 10, 2018"The Lion King is an ideal solution for the topic best movies for kids. I highly recommend Lion King for all children. This movie is even enjoyable for adults. "
- AnonymousWritten on October 25, 2019"The Lion King deserve to be on higher rank! It even won an academy award! Anyway, when it comes to movies with moral lesson, this animated Disney is the best because it teaches not just kids but also adults with some life lessons! Just focus on the inspirational lines by Mufasa, they're all great!"
- AnonymousWritten on November 20, 2017"The Lion King is one of the all time great Disney movies. It is well made, heartfelt, and iconic. The story has a good message, and it is enjoyable for all ages. Every kid should see this movie at least once. It is one of my favorite movies from my childhood, and I'm sure your kids will like it too. It also has a fantastic soundtrack."AnonymousWritten on November 10, 2017"Lion King is my childhood. Who can deny how powerful this movie is, even if you're already an adult you would still enjoy this film. I can't count how many hours I had singing "Hakuna Matata" in the mirror when I was a kid. If you have kids, go download and watch it with them! It's one of those films they will remember. "