This solution is ranked
in What are the best kids and family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the most nostalgic movies and TV shows to watch on Disney+Read user opinions
in What are the best Thanksgiving movies to watch on Disney+ and NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney princess moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with bad witchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney musical moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
What the community says about The Little Mermaid
- AnonymousWritten on May 14, 2018"The Little Mermaid is one of our families favorite Disney movies. I remember my daughter watching the entire movie upside down. The characters are great and even the villain Ursula is enjoyable. 3 generations in our family have enjoyed this movie."
- AnonymousWritten on December 16, 2019"If you really want to be hit with nostalgia, The Little Mermaid is the movie to watch on Disney+ I haven't watched this movie in so long and suddenly all the memories came pouring in!!"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on November 9, 2017"Great movie and fun for all ages"
- AnonymousWritten on May 23, 2018"When I was a little girl, I wanted to be just like Ariel. Rewatching this, I have absolutely no idea why. Ariel is selfish, ignorant, and gets into trouble at the expense of others. However, the movie still stands up against the test of time. Disney films are timeless; even 29 years later, "The Little Mermaid" is still a paradigm of awesomeness. If you haven't seen this yet and like Disney Princesses, check it out for sure."
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 2018"I've seen this movie more times than I can count, and every time it's on TV, I sit there and watch it til completion. I love this movie and everybody should check it out and watch it. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 15, 2018"POOR UNFORTUNATE SOULS LOL. I kept singing that line! It definitely got me hooked!!"
- AnonymousWritten on September 18, 2019"my fav song in this movie is Under the sea!!! ofc what I like the most though is the fact that the little mermaid has such a unique story compared to all other disney musical movies!! I hope they make a live action soon but this time, telling the real sad ending..."
- #17 of 33
in What are the best Disney moviesAnonymousWritten on March 14, 2019"The Little Mermaid is my favorite film simply because my favorite Disney characters are Ariel (and Jasmine from Alladin) I can keep watching this version repeatedly but I am also looking forward to a live-action film (Please put Lily Collins in it) "
- AnonymousWritten on November 10, 2017"When this movie hit the theaters in 1989 kids lined up in droves to see it, the story has held up over the last two decades and kids are still mesmerized by it! Ask any 20 year old who Ariel, Flounder, and Sebastian are, I guarantee you'll get an answer! "AnonymousWritten on November 15, 2017"The Little Mermaid was my favorite movie when I was a kid, and I still love it as an adult! Kids can relate to Ariel's adventurous spirit, and the music is great!"AnonymousWritten on November 13, 2017"The Little Mermaid is one of the films that I spent watching as a kid growing up. It is hands down, one of the best animated movies that a kid can watch today!"