This solution is ranked
in What are the best surreal horror moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with scary monstersRead user opinions
in What are the best apocalypse moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disaster Movies of All TimeRead user opinions
in What are the best Stephen King book to movie adaptationsRead user opinions
in What are the best alien moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Mist
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"Thanks to this movie I am now scared of mists and fogs. You'll never know what's out there! I am easily scared and affected."
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"It's so spooky! I really like it. My son and I watched this and he got very scared!"
- AnonymousWritten on October 20, 2017"You just know when you see stephen king name on any movie its not one you should pass up. I have watched this movie about 3 times already and everytime it becomes a little more better . I see things that i didnt see before when i watched it. Its a great movie to watch on a cold night with some coffee in hand. "AnonymousWritten on November 7, 2017"Apocalypse movies and those depicting the end of the world have always been of keen interest to me. My friend suggested that I watch The Mist one night so we gave it a viewing. The story was pretty good and I'd definitely put it near the best of this genre."
- AnonymousWritten on October 22, 2017"The Mist is a movie based of the story by Steven King. It is about killer creatures that live in an unnatural mist the closes in on a small town after a thunderstorm. It is a very good horror/thriller movie. I'm not real sure that I would call it a disaster movie, but I guess I can see how someone could. I would say it just barely fits the topic."AnonymousWritten on November 23, 2017"The Mist is a good movie, but I wouldn't put it in the category of the Best Disaster Movies of All Time. The Mist is a bit slow, though that builds the suspense. I think the ending of the movie was terrible, so that dropped the rating down a bit for me. If it had another ending then perhaps I could see it as a top disaster movie of all time."
- AnonymousWritten on April 2, 2018"I loved the short story, but the movie adaptation was just awful with bad acting and a terrible script. It's really graphic, and, I was horrified to see an animal killed in the first scene. "
- #27 of 47
in What are the best alien movies
There are no comments yet!