This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies with great kissing scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies inspired by romance novelsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch when sadRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch on Valentine's DayRead user opinions
in What are the best chick flicksRead user opinions
in What are the best girly moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic American moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Movies set in small American townsRead user opinions
in What are the best rainy day moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best erotic movies for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best Rachel McAdams movies and TV showsRead user opinions
What the community says about The Notebook
- AnonymousWritten on June 12, 2018"The movie was so damn good!! It had me crying my eyes out especially that scene in the rain!!!! This is the kind of chick flick I would watch with my girlfriends while drinking beer and wine and eating popcorn at night!! "
- AnonymousWritten on July 9, 2018"This is probably one of the best romance stories of all time and that on-screen kiss had me sighing the whole time! I really loved this movie and it has moved me to tears every single time I have watched it. Really spectacular!"
- AnonymousWritten on January 29, 2020"there are always that sad romantic movies that make you cry and this one is on top of my list! I know this is quite old but I have to admit, it's my first time seeing The Notebook because I was too young when this movie became so popular! This is extremely a helpful movie to watch when sad because in this movie, I realized how lucky I am to not be in the shoes of the main characters 😥😃"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on June 22, 2018"The book made cry. The movie? Made me feel the agony of the characters, in real time. "
- AnonymousWritten on January 17, 2019"The notebook is that classic romantic film that will always make me cry my eyes out 😭😭😭 I love this so much!!!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 28, 2018"The Notebook is the best love story of all time. The movie adaptation closely follows Nicholas Sparks' novel. The movie really takes you into the characters' lives and you begin to feel what these lovers feel as they fall in love and find their way together. It will not only relate to young lovers, but aging love as well, especially those that are suffering with Alzheimers. It's a fantastic story that will withstand time."
- AnonymousWritten on June 13, 2018"All of Rachel McAdam's movies are timeless. So nice to fall in looooooooove"
- AnonymousWritten on June 5, 2019"I tend to watch this movie alone during a rainy day cuz i literally just bawl my eyes out crying throughout the film! :((( Their chemistry is so nice and the whole storyline would just make you fall in love and then break your heart!!"
- AnonymousWritten on October 28, 2019"Yeah, I remember that scene where Ryan Gosling and Rachel MacAdams shared a kiss in the rain. Yeah, it was so hot and so sensual. Yeah, Ryan's abs. 😁"
- AnonymousWritten on July 19, 2018"If you're a fan of Rachel McAdams, you'll love "The Notebook". It's a fantastic film depicting a captivating and heartfelt love story."