This solution is ranked
in What are the most quotable moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies a teen girl must seeRead user opinions
in What are the best family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with great kissing scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy books featuring a magical healerRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best fantasy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best kids and family moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Kids movies on NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best comedy moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about The Princess Bride
- "This movie is my whole childhood! Princess bride is a stone cold classic. It's the perfect movie for a teenage girl to watch, or anyone really. Adventure, princesses, princes, giants, monsters, sword fights! It's got everything form action to romance. A truly terrific picture. Go see it today!"
There are no comments yet!
- "The Princess Bride takes its rightful place as one of the best fantasy books featuring a magical healer. Having seen the movie on TV recently, I was motivated to seek out the book. I am so glad that I did! The movie doesn't tell the entire story so it was such a treat to have the gaps filled in (so to speak). I'm going to look for a signed copy in the future to add to my extensive collection."
- "The Princess Bride is a classic for a reason: it has humor, romance, swashbuckling action and a sweet message that many kids will enjoy again and again. It has a certain sense of meta-humor throughout the narrative--particularly when it goes back to showing the grandfather reading the book to his grandson, who starts out skeptical of any book with the word "princess" in it but ends up being engrossed by the end-which will be a hit with the older kids. Younger kids will enjoy the fantasy style adventure, although they may be a bit bored by the romance storyline or scared by certain thrilling sequences. Still, with some parental guidance, the film is something all kids should watch.""This is one of my favorite movies. This has action, adventure, romance and comedy all in one. The cast is spectacular and you can't help but to root for the characters. I can watch this again and again and not get tired of it. Do yourself a favor and watch this with the whole family. As you wish."
- "This is, by far, the nicest version of the book I've ever seen. No cheap anniversary text on the cover, like the 25th Anniversary Edition. Much more attractive than the foolishly short run of the Eastman (I believe) edition. I just missed that one and it shot up in price, nonsensically. A blessing in disguise. This one is far superior."
- "This movie is great for kids. The characters and dialogue are colorful and fun, and the fantasy setting is beautiful to look at. Kids will enjoy how imaginative it is.""This was a fun one to watch with the kids. Had just enough subtle humor to make it enjoyable for me."
- #13 of 55
in What are the best comedy movies"I like this movie because it brings my whole family together. The older people remember seeing this when it came out in the 80's. The kids like it too. Everyone is happy!"