This solution is ranked
in What are the best Oscar Best Picture winners to watchRead user opinions
in What are the best full movies on YouTubeRead user opinions
in What are the best Leonardo DiCaprio moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best romantic American moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best award-winning moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best James Cameron moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that make you cry your eyes outRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar winning moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best 90s moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies inspired by true eventsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with great kissing scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best overrated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disaster Movies of All TimeRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with great British actorsRead user opinions
in What are the best epic moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Romance moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies or TV shows where the protagonist dies earlyRead user opinions
in What are the best must see moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies a teen girl must seeRead user opinions
in What are the best love stories of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best movies with iconic scenesRead user opinions
in What are the best Golden Globe-winning moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best English movies on HotstarRead user opinions
in What are the saddest movies of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the most quotable moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best English-language moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Hollywood moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Titanic
- AnonymousWritten on February 26, 2019"This movie is all-time one of the most epic movies. I remember watching this when I was in high school and it was an epic story although quite long. Definitely deserves that Oscar best picture win"
- AnonymousWritten on December 17, 2018"This movie may be 3 hours long but I always find myself wanting more! The ending was iconic but I'd still prefer a happy ending though "
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"People call Titanic cliche but I call it classic. The age-old story of uptown girl falls in love with poor guy still feels grounded and emotional thanks to the breathtaking acting by both Kate Winslet and Leonardo Dicaprio. I doubt this movie would be what it is without them."
- AnonymousWritten on June 28, 2018"This is a great movie for romance and action. It has romance, but it's more serious and historical than that. So I think it's good, but not the best."
- AnonymousWritten on June 21, 2018"Let's be real, who didn't cry at the end of this movie? Titanic is a masterpiece and even after how many years, it's still heartbreaking no matter how many times I watch it </3"
- AnonymousWritten on July 10, 2018"A love story that I think no other film can overpower. Until now I am still hoping that Jack would return. James Cameron's Titanic is amazing."
- AnonymousWritten on December 24, 2017"Every time I watch Titanic I cry my eyes out. It is such an immersive and compelling love story and you so want Jack and Rose to be together. Her fiance is a perfect obnoxious robber-baron villain, and the era is magnificently reproduced in this stunning movie that is sure to be a classic for generations."
- AnonymousWritten on March 25, 2018"Honestly I felt like this movie was way over rated. It's interesting I guess, and they definitely did a ton of research on how the titanic sank, but the plot itself is just a dumb "love" story."AnonymousWritten on November 26, 2018"Timeless film! The love story of the lead characters Jack and Rose was remarkable. The movie itself was pretty long (more or less 3 hours?) yet I always find myself wanting more"AnonymousWritten on February 28, 2019"Way too long, way too sad and way too mushy. "
- AnonymousWritten on February 21, 2020"Titanic is timeless!! I agree that it's one of the best 90s movies, but this movie can also be considered as one of the best movies of all time! Even the future generation will watch this as well. All James Cameron films never fail!!!"
- AnonymousWritten on July 4, 2018"Even though it's very romanticized, I think Titanic did a great job of portraying the absolute terror and tragedy of the sinking of the ship. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 12, 2018"This movie never fails to leave me in awe no matter how many times I've seen it. The scenes, the effects, cinematography, the acting... everything!! It's a bittersweet, timeless classic that will make generation after generation cry."
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"Best overrated movies doesn't really make much sense to me. Titanic is a a classic love story film, and while it did have a lot of build up, it was much deserved, in my opinion. "
- AnonymousWritten on October 27, 2017"I think this is definitely up there for best disaster movies of all time. A very good film, and one that I think will stand the tests of time very well. I would recommend it for anyone that enjoys love stories, as long as you are willing to shed a few tears. "AnonymousWritten on November 21, 2017"Despite being 20 years old, the movie still holds up great! I can't think of any movie that's made the feeling of being trapped on a sinking ship better than it. It does a excellent job of conveying the tragedy of the Titanic sinking."
- AnonymousWritten on June 25, 2018"I can watch this movie twice in a day and still cry. Though Rose and Jack's love story sparked and ended so fast, I think theirs was better than toxic long relationships that some have now."
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on February 15, 2017"One of the most disappointing and overrated movies of all time in my opinion. I could live with the factual inaccuracies but the female lead character is genuinely unlikeable and clueless. The romance plot is cheesy, the movie is too long and I would hope to never watch it again."AnonymousWritten on February 12, 2018"Growing up I loved this movie, I watched it whenever I got the chance. I probably know it word for word. This movie is probably one of the reasons I'm a romantic. It had a great love story and a story about the Titanic, too."AnonymousWritten on April 17, 2017"I remember watching Titanic in the movie theater with my friends when it came out. It struck me as really powerful and definitely on the list of best movies of all time, let alone romances."AnonymousWritten on October 4, 2017"This movie was a great and engaging way to portray history. I feel it gave people more of a sense of the loss there was when the Titanic sank. "
- AnonymousWritten on October 22, 2017"Awesome movie!! I have seen this numerous times and still love watching it."
- AnonymousWritten on May 24, 2018"Titanic has become one of the most critically acclaimed movies in america because it tells a story that we all can relate to and even though it is a romance story it plays out like an action movie. "
- AnonymousWritten on May 3, 2018"Titanic is an overrated movie that is not as good as all the talk about it warrants. It is a charming movie and the performances by Leonardo and Kate are great and can certainly draw in a teen girl, but I can easily think of more important, more fun, and more creative movies I'd suggest before this one."
- AnonymousWritten on October 4, 2017"This was a really good movie. My favorite part was when the ship sank and most everyone died. So sad, such drama. I also couldn't believe the main character would dump her husband for the memory of the boy she met several decades ago. True love lasts forever~!"AnonymousWritten on June 14, 2017"Great love story mixed with and connected to the context of a historical event. Probably some of the best CGI work done up till that time and the costumes were amazing. Acting is a bit forced however. "AnonymousWritten on January 5, 2017"What a phenomenal story this is. It's epic, grand, and captivating. This is definitely worth checking out if you're one of the few people that haven't seen it. It really is a timeless story and one of my all time favorites."
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"A masterpiece! Bravo to all cast and crew! It is very emotional and breathtaking!"
- AnonymousWritten on May 20, 2018"This movie is a classic. It's pretty long but it's a tragic love story. I've watched this movie a few times and still have questions about why Rose didn't take turns being in the ocean rather than Jack being there the whole time. There are a lot of theories surrounding this movie, but all in all, I love it!"
- AnonymousWritten on August 1, 2018"This is my all-time favorite movie. The first time i watched this on Hotstar everything was fine but then when i tried to watch it again a few days ago i am unable to play this mvoie. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"I can't get over this movie. I will NEVER get over this movie! Titanic is so tragic but I will never get tired of watching this!"
- AnonymousWritten on June 22, 2018"Titanic has such classic dialogue and I'm not surprised there are so many quotable lines from it. Personal fave? "Draw me like one of your french girls" ;)"
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on June 6, 2018"Titanic is one of those films I would never grow tired of watching. The chemistry between Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet was spot on and it shows in their performance."