This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies about toysRead user opinions
in What are the best summer movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that make you cry your eyes outRead user opinions
in What are the best Pixar MoviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar-winning animated filmsRead user opinions
in What are the funniest comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best 3D moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
in What are the best Christmas gifts for kidsRead user opinions
What the community says about Toy Story 3
There are no comments yet!
- "I have no words for the creators and developers of this amazing cartoon series. My kids and every adult in our house adore these characters played by toys who come into life when people are not observing them. Pixars has done an amazing job in delivering this masterpiece. Toy Story 3 continues with the adventure of these toys under the life of now grown Andy who needs to leave for independent life. This new actionable trip full of surprises is very enjoying to watch and memorable. This third series is highly recommended for those who were obsessed with the first and the second series."
- "My family loves all of these movies, and this one is just as good as the rest. Usually the third movie in a series doesn't hold up to the rest, but this is a great conclusion to what could be considered a trilogy since they haven't made any more since."
- "Waited for 10 years to finally watch the must awaited installment of this Disney movie. The Toy Story movies have a space in my heart. They are my childhood. I was literally heartbroken when i found out that this will be the last movie. But i heard there will be Toy Story 4 tho"
- "Toy Story 3 is a wonderful addition to the trilogy. It is probably my favorite Pixar series. I love when my kids pick to put this on because it won't be torture to watch with them. They usually cry, sometimes my wife does as well. This does a perfect job of having something for all ages without pandering the way a lot of "children's" entertainment does."
- "While Toy Story 3 is a great movie it is several years old as it came out in 2010, so the children on your list may already own it. Depending what the kids are into and their age range(s) certainly could help narrow down gift ideas. My go to gift lately, when I'm at a lost, is a magazine subscription. Most subscription prices are quite reasonable nowadays and kids love to get mail so it's a win-win. I would recommend looking at the Highlight or Ranger Rick brands of magazines."