This solution is ranked
in What are the best movies about toysRead user opinions
in What are the best summer movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that make you cry your eyes outRead user opinions
in What are the best Pixar MoviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Disney moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best Oscar-winning animated filmsRead user opinions
in What are the funniest comedy moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best movies to watch when sadRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best 3D moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best animated movies for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies that all kids should watchRead user opinions
What the community says about Toy Story 3
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on May 15, 2018"I have no words for the creators and developers of this amazing cartoon series. My kids and every adult in our house adore these characters played by toys who come into life when people are not observing them. Pixars has done an amazing job in delivering this masterpiece. Toy Story 3 continues with the adventure of these toys under the life of now grown Andy who needs to leave for independent life. This new actionable trip full of surprises is very enjoying to watch and memorable. This third series is highly recommended for those who were obsessed with the first and the second series."
- AnonymousWritten on December 30, 2017"This is my favorite Toy Story movie, not to mention my favorite movie ever. It really does make me cry when I watch it."
- AnonymousWritten on November 17, 2017"I think it's a very good pixar movie that could be considered one of the best!"
- AnonymousWritten on January 30, 2019"Waited for 10 years to finally watch the must awaited installment of this Disney movie. The Toy Story movies have a space in my heart. They are my childhood. I was literally heartbroken when i found out that this will be the last movie. But i heard there will be Toy Story 4 tho"
- AnonymousWritten on May 12, 2018"My family loves all of these movies, and this one is just as good as the rest. Usually the third movie in a series doesn't hold up to the rest, but this is a great conclusion to what could be considered a trilogy since they haven't made any more since."AnonymousWritten on February 14, 2019"Toy Story series really got me hooked from the first installment up to this latest one. OMG can't forget the scene wherein all of them held hands while accepting the tragic fate that would face them. I cried a riverrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!"
- AnonymousWritten on March 9, 2018"Not the best Toy Story. The first one was the best, and this one lacked the fun that the other two had."
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 2018"Toy Story is a classic. This is bound to be a great animated kids movie."
There are no comments yet!
- AnonymousWritten on November 13, 2017"This movie is a classic and one of my all time favorites. It involves friendship which is extremely important for little children to learn. This movie can be enjoyed by kids or adults. Woody and Buzz bring out the best in each other. "
- AnonymousWritten on June 14, 2019"One of the best animated movies ever. I could not hold back the tears when Andy bequeathed Woody and the gang to Bonnie. The feels! One of the best 3d movies for kids I've seen! 😭"
- AnonymousWritten on May 31, 2018"Toy Story 3 is a wonderful addition to the trilogy. It is probably my favorite Pixar series. I love when my kids pick to put this on because it won't be torture to watch with them. They usually cry, sometimes my wife does as well. This does a perfect job of having something for all ages without pandering the way a lot of "children's" entertainment does."
- AnonymousWritten on November 14, 2017"Yes, this is what we are talking about; Toy Story 3. Every kid should watch, not just the 3 but whole Toy Story sequel. Even reading the name of the movie brought really great childhood memories on me."