This solution is ranked
in What are the best Alfred Hitchcock moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best suspense moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best and most interesting thingsRead user opinions
in What are the best movies of all timeRead user opinions
in What are the best movies and TV showsRead user opinions
in What are the best Detective moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best psychological thriller moviesRead user opinions
in What are the best thriller moviesRead user opinions
What the community says about Vertigo
- "I'm not really a fan of Alfred Hitchcock movies in general but my husband loves them. Lately we have been having a bit of a Hitchcock movie marathon. Of all of the movies i have watch recently I think Vertigo is among the best Alfred Hitchcock movies. It really captures the feeling of the fear of heights quite well. I also appreciate Jimmy Stewart's performance in this film.""Vertigo is one of Alfred Hitchcock's best movies. It never gets old, no matter how many times you watch it. It sets up an interesting mood and atmosphere every time. The score really adds to the uniqueness. The film is dark and full of surprise."
There are no comments yet!
- #5 of 28
in What are the best movies"I'm a huge fan of Alfred Hitchcock movies so I would likely give it an initial high score just for that alone. I however have not seen this movie. The concept sounds interesting though, and depending on how the premise was used I think it could be a very entertaining movie."
- "Only Hitchcock can be Hitchcock, and Vertigo is perhaps his best known film after the acclaimed Psycho. Even people who haven't seen it recognize the characters and some of the scenes because it has worked its way into the popular consciousness. I revisit it every few years and still can't believe what a tight, almost perfect thriller it is."
- "I am a huge fan of James Stewart and also I like the movie Vertigo. But even before Vertigo, there should be other movies of him which are must-seen like Rear Window. Also these are just James Stewart movies; there are lots of other movies and actors which can be considered as the best movies.""I watched Vertigo I while back and agree that it's a pretty good movie. I wouldn't call it one of the best movies of all time. It was kind of slow and drawn out. If you like that sort of thing then it might be considered one of the best movies of all time. "
- "I love detective movies and I love Hitchcock, so buying Vertigo was an obvious decision. I wont give any spoilers about the movie, I will just ay it is really great for it's time. James stuart is a fantastic actor, he really ads an element of mystique in this film. He plays a detective who rescues a beautiful woman. he had to solve mistaken identity and the two together make an amazing team"
- "With so many psychological thriller movies out there, I think it make perfect sense to go with a classic. Vertigo is a masterpiece of the genre, with no shortage of fear, intrigue and connecting the dots. ""Vertigo is a classic Alfred Hitchcock movie. You will be riveted, biting your nails, and on the edge of your seat, as you watch Jimmy Stewart solve this baffling murder."
- #11 of 14
in What are the best thriller movies